Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Calling All Artists! Win essences or gol...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Shrike
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 134
Posted: 4/26/2015 at 1:29 AM Post #1
Calling all artists! I need an OC designed, but theres several catches.

This boy right here, I hatched him today from a gift egg from the lovely Icekitsune, and instantly fell in love with him. Then, I thought, I should make him my new OC! But, Ive got a pretty bad cold and honestly dont have the creativity required for designing OCs right now. x-x

So! Your task is to design a human form for Prince. Here are the guidelines:

1. Color palettes must match Princes sylesti color scheme as closely as possible
2. Id prefer him to be pretty pale, so that his eyes and hair contrast with his skin :3
3. He needs to have bangs, but short hair. No long ponytails or flowing locks or anything (this time :P)
4. You can either draw him as a kid, or as a teenager. Major bonus points if you do both!

And thats about it, interpret him however you like! He doesnt have a personality yet, but Im sure itll be mischievous.

Im sure youre all also wondering about the prizes. I know this is a pretty hefty task, so Ive made sure to grab some things that will make it worth your time :P

There will be a prize pool, and each winner will get to choose 1 big prize and 1 small prize, or 3 small prizes. They will choose in order of placing, so 1st place goes first, 2nd goes second, and so on (total of 3 places). If I feel like enough effort has been put into this contest, Ill give out all the unchosen prizes as honorable mentions or participation (or something).

Heres the current prize pool; please note that nothing will be removed, but things may be added :)

BIG Prizes
Enhanced Faelora Essence
Regular Kelpari Essence
Philter of Genderswapping

SMALL Prizes
Pot
Pot
Philter of Amnesia
Small Basket of Enrichments
Any of the pets in my stable, tab 4 1 pet = 1 prize, all are purebred offspring or themed sylesti

Ping me with any questions. Thanks!

This contest ends sometime in mid May. A more specific date will be decided once some interest is shown =D
Edited By Strike on 4/29/2015 at 3:18 AM.
Shrike
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 134
Posted: 4/26/2015 at 1:29 AM Post #2
Reserved.

This Page loaded in 0.006 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.