Players 2,374 379
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,250,671 1,483
Generated 656,316 12
Captured 1,190,782 41
Bred 6,403,478 1,430
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > Do you have any pets inspired by fiction...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Firanziavice
Level 56
Threads: 14
Posted: 4/25/2015 at 4:32 PM Post #1
I haven't seen any place to share our creations based off our favorite fictional characters, so I thought I might as well make one!

Here are mine~

My first ever pet, Vector~ (inspired by Vector from Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal)

Actually, I have a bunch of pets named for Zexal...

This is Yusei.. Yeah, another Yu-Gi-Oh! creation. I know, I'm a dork, but I love it.

Loki! Okay, I actually bought this guy, but hey, with those looks, I had to name him Loki.

And Lloyd! He's named after Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia. He was a cute one I bred, and his dad is Kratos, so his name was destiny.

Now let me see yours!
Teefa85
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 11
Posted: 4/25/2015 at 5:42 PM Post #2
I've got a bunch...

Ivy and Ark from the obscure GBA game CIMA: The Enemy. Zolnixi because I sorta have this joke going about Ivy and foxes.

Now for some Fire Emblem: Awakening pets...using some pairings I made in my first run.

Robin

Lon'qu

Sumia

Chrom

Tharja

Libra

Will post some more later...just so this post isn't super filled.
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 434
Posted: 4/25/2015 at 7:55 PM Post #3
Noba (from Bleach)

And I'm currently finishing off a 6-vis Deathstroke (DC Comics) project for a friend. The design was originally mine for a contest, but she'll be vanishing for a bit. So I took over. :D

... surprised I have so few... I was planning a Senbonzakura Aeri last year as well - maybe I'll give it a second attempt. >.>
Teefa85
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 11
Posted: 4/26/2015 at 11:36 AM Post #4
Here's some more of my game themed pets...

When I realized that Ny'vene were based off Wyverns, I just had to make one based of Cherche's Wyvern, Minerva, from Fire Emblem Awakening!

Some Odin Sphere pairs...blame the Nytekrie wings reminding me of Gwendolyn's Valkyrie wings!

Gwendolyn and Oswald

Velvet and Cornelius (Pooka!)

Mercedes and Ingway (fairy-like)

The colors of the New Chick Aurleon reminded me of a Chocobo, so I named this lil' guy for Boco, the Chocobo Bartz owns in FFV and the one you can recruit in a mission in FFT. His mate is actually named after Boco's FFV mate, Coco.

And finally, have some Tales of Destiny! I created Stahn and Rutee, bred them to get Kyle, then created a Reala for him. Using Ny'vene is kind of an in-joke, like the CIMA one in my last post.

Rutee and Stahn

Reala and Kyle. I am more amused than I should be about his coloration...he looks more like his Uncle Judas than he does his own self! Said amusement is why I never dyed him to fix it!
Katasaur
Level 60
Nature Walker
Threads: 42
Posted: 4/26/2015 at 11:45 AM Post #5

MY NAME IS WALLY WEST AND I'M THE FASTEST LUPORA ALIVE
pls don't look at his stats he's not fast at all OTL
Cyanidae
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 56
Posted: 5/4/2015 at 7:46 PM Post #6
haha, i actually caught a Bulbori that was really similar to Sailor Venus' coloring

i tried fixing her colors once, but then i found another Bori with pixie dust that i apparently had slowly been recoloring before i went on a long hiatus here. they're both named Minako so it took me a few minutes to figure out which one i had actually been recoloring OTL
Moonshadow666
Level 60
Threads: 10
Posted: 5/5/2015 at 12:04 AM Post #7
Autobot Sunstreaker

Autobot Sideswipe

Autobot Prowl

Autobot Jazz

Cyanidae
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 56
Posted: 5/21/2015 at 8:29 PM Post #8
Y'know. I totally forgot.

(Hyrule Historia concept art)

Wolf Link! I whipped up the design when Luporas were released, and Sheechwan liked so much she made it into a breeding project along with the Midna lup i designed at the same time. Obv at the time there were fewer genes so it wasn't perfect, but i'm still eternally greatful it was brought to life...trying to save up so i can do a Zelda/Ganon set of Lups in case she ever comes back.

This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.