Forum Index > General Discussion > Zolnixi Before and After
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Olooriel
Level 75
Frosty Hands
Threads: 24
Posted: 4/20/2015 at 12:05 PM Post #1
I think we need a place to show off the non-regenerated Nixis as well - which changes are you happy with, which maybe not so much?

Here's some of mine that I love the new look of, the quality of the art has really made a jump upwards:

KaterinaSapphire
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 53
Posted: 4/20/2015 at 12:13 PM Post #2
My poor baby Kaleidescope got a weird accent color with the update, luckily I had a spare dye to fix her.

Before the dye:

The change wouldn't have been so bad, but I was used to seeing her ears pink to go with her rainbow.
Selestial
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 184
Posted: 4/20/2015 at 12:17 PM Post #3
My 6vis <3

And the others that I happened to grab before pictures of!

Some of them need a few touch ups to re-balance the color, but oh well! I'm more than happy to do it! Literally the only thing that makes me sad is how much African Painted changed. It was always my favorite G1, and not so much anymore. But I'll get over it because so many of the others are now so gorgeous!
Olooriel
Level 75
Frosty Hands
Threads: 24
Posted: 4/20/2015 at 1:13 PM Post #4
Agreed, not a big fan of the new African Painted on my tamed Nixi either, that mustard colour is just way too dominant now:

I also preferred the Before of my Mint Chocolate Chip unfortunately, somehow the two main colours were spread in a more balanced way before:

A couple of others will need recolouring of the ears:

FlafflyUnicorns
Level 39
Threads: 4
Posted: 4/20/2015 at 3:12 PM Post #5
I only have two non-regenerated Zolnixis.

^Not what I hoped it would look like, but it's alright.

^That's the best of my Zolnixis I have.
Katasaur
Level 60
Nature Walker
Threads: 42
Posted: 4/20/2015 at 3:41 PM Post #6
I only saved the before images for these 2 haha

Melody, my fav <333

Tobi looks so cute with his new bandanna >w< Not a huge fan of his new purple accents though.Thinking about recoloring him.
Edited By Katasaur on 4/20/2015 at 3:41 PM.
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 4/20/2015 at 6:46 PM Post #7
Eimell (I think it was Eim o.O) was kind enough to dye this guy for me a long time ago and made him pretty. I don't have before pictures saved but he is completely ruined now. No matter which trait I picked they all looked so bad, so I stuck with his old pearl armor (I had to re-gen him):

Before he had lovely golden armour and dark grey default runes, he looked so nice and now I really hate him. :( I guess I'll have to use some dyes... but it's not even worth it. :/ I'm just keeping him so Eim didn't waste their dyes. :(

On a positive note, this guy was kind of plain before but the new art and better detail makes him look a lot more interesting:

Teefa85
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 11
Posted: 4/20/2015 at 6:55 PM Post #8
Here's my starter...Mystic! He's mostly the same since he was created with a lot of off-white and yellow colorations.

Ivy is definitely the pick of all my new Nixi! I purposefully used the Ornate Spangles for elegance (the tri-tails are based on the fanfiction I created surrounding the character she's based on).

Finally...Midnight Crunch! She and her mate are both Themeds I captured! They had to be Mutated to have the same traits (as both of theirs were compatible). And they look good with the new way Marbled Fox and Mystic Runes came out...

Nyaro
Level 61
The Hallowed
Threads: 17
Posted: 4/24/2015 at 2:18 PM Post #9
I only had six Zolnixis before the revamp and none had to be regenned. ^^

My Starter Kirael:

His mate Numena:

Their kid Nuadha:

Their kid Grenza:

Viridios:

His son Bon:

Overall I'm pretty pleased with all of them. The only downside is that my Witch Doctor/Rune kiddos look less creepy than they did. I don't know why exactly; maybe it's the eyes and the fact they're smaller and less starkly shaded, as well as the slightly more smiley mouths. Regardless, the much more detailed markings/mutations make me very happy (especially with Viridios and Bon. Their rune/wing combos are much more intricate and awesome now ^^), so I'm definitely happy with the changes (and I more than doubled my collection of Nixis afterwards!)
Cyanidae
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 56
Posted: 5/4/2015 at 7:55 PM Post #10
i only have a giant old version of my starter(linked as not to stretch), so to compare, here's the new version in big mode, heh

much fluffier and the Runes got a totally new look. she looks even CUTER now though, if that's possible!

This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.