Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > ~Sylestian Master Chef!!~
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
DragoriBat
Level 57
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 39
Posted: 3/15/2015 at 7:42 AM Post #31
All designs are saved as public if you want a closer look, Just look up what they are i.e. Asian Rice Balls (ignore the hidden traits please)

For the Appetiser... Asian Rice Balls(/Bites)
Lightly battered balls filled with rice and various small vegetables. They have a slight crunch.

I used a luffox for this one, as they are small and cute like rice :3 The main brown colour is to show the rice, The orange is to show the batter. I have used wind chasers runes as they look kind of oriental, they are green as the rice balls can have peas in them. The lemurs tail is really just there because it makes the design cuter. I have given it lovely hearts because I L O V E rice balls, They're orange because rice balls may also contain small pieces of carrot! OwO

For the Entree... Malaysian Laska Soup
A butternut squash based soup with some asian tang - distinct spices, lime, coconut milk and chillies to give some kick!

I decided to use a Kelpari (my first ever Kelpari design!) as they are bonded to the water element and soup is a liquid. The cloud runes have been used as a show of the infusion of spices, The creeping fog has been left white to have a steamy effect and the splash wings are again an emphasis of the liquid. The green is a show of the lime and spices such as coriander, the red shows the chillies and the two brown-y colours are a show of the butternut squash and spices like cumin also, on the splash wings the lighter brownish white colour is coconut milk! :3

For the main course... Thai Lemongrass Roast Chicken Fried Rice
This colourful stir-fry, punched up with spicy sriracha and fragrant lemongrass, is an excellent use for leftover chicken and rice.

For this course, I've chosen to use an Aeridini as they kinda remind me of lemongrass and are very respectable looking creatures (In my opinion, Most thai people I've encountered are quite regal and have a very respectable aura around them - there's the link). I have made the main colour light green as lemongrass is quite a strong flavour and stands out, The second colour is a pastel red - to show the bell peppers. I have given the vis speckles as the speckles look like tiny grains of rice, I have given the vis kaiju as there is peanut oil required in the recipe and kaiju looks like small splashes of oil. I have given tiger sparrow wings because they're just beautiful and decorative. I have also given fae dust, which is orange as the carrots stand out quite well in the pictue against the white rice and chicken.

And finally...
The desert... Mochi (Daifuku)
Daifuku comes in many varieties. The most common is white-, pale green-, or pale pink-colored mochi filled with anko (a sweet filling made from beans).

I have chosen a Ryori for this design as ryori have small ball shaped things floating around them and I've never seen a pastel ryori tbh. The main colours will be pastel shades of pink and green etc as they are most common daifuku colours.
Edited By DragoriBat on 3/15/2015 at 10:57 AM.
Septembergem
Level 60
Threads: 2
Posted: 3/15/2015 at 7:45 AM Post #32
My Appetizer will be Sushi

My Sushi Sylestis

My Entree will be Dumplings

My Dumpling Sylestis

My Main Dish will be Khao Soy

My Khao Soy Sylestis

And finally My Dessert will be A Chinese Nut Thing

My Nut Sylestis

I did really bad sorry...
Kaela1214
Level 60
Nature Walker
Threads: 86
Posted: 3/15/2015 at 2:01 PM Post #33
Appetizer
Miso Soup

Entree
California Roll with Fish Eggs and Wasabi

Main Dish
Udon Soup

Dessert
Green Tea Ice Cream with Mochi

Not entering just thought this was adorable!! and love designing so if anyone wants these designs go ahead. Sorry forgot I was judging until after I had them filled and just had to post cause I think my udon is adorable.
Edited By Kaela1214 on 3/15/2015 at 2:08 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.