Players 2,351 354
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,259,683 2,759
Generated 656,461 10
Captured 1,191,100 33
Bred 6,412,027 2,716
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Pet Marketplace > Free Themed Pets! Looking for new homes!
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 3/1/2015 at 5:44 PM Post #1
All are already set for 1g, so feel free to just buy them. :)

I only ask that you don't buy them JUST to release them (there are people who buy pets that are lowly priced and release them to "help the economy", but please leave these pets and give them a chance to find homes with others; I'll choose to release them if there is no interest for them).

All bought up! Will repost soon if I find more!

For now, here are some non-themed!

Thank you! :)

I will post again (bumping this thread) if I post more. I might also add some non-themed stuff that's laying around in my stables, but they'll have their own section if need be, thank you. :)

Ones that have already found homes:

Edited By Flute on 3/1/2015 at 7:03 PM.
Saveme
Level 68
Seashell Collector
Threads: 20
Posted: 3/1/2015 at 6:53 PM Post #2
I know! I know a thread called The Pound and i was going to donate pet's that i breed because they needed more, and this 1 person bought most of them and released them! At lest i had some in my hatchery still, but after that now people need to PM me if they want one...

Oh and i'm going to look at what your selling! :)
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 3/1/2015 at 7:00 PM Post #3
I've guiltily done the same thing, for different and the same reasons (sometimes a whim, and sometimes not; most pets that are being sold that cheaply are already malnourished, so I can't tell if they're still needed or not).

I always make sure to check the stocks/availability of threads like The Pound or threads that try to rehome pets, because it's a bunch of work trying to keep the pets, then look for homes for them, because some players might want them, and some might not. :(

I try not to breed much for the sake of giving away, because I'm not sure who would want them, and then it takes up my stable space. >//< My stables have been filled lately, and I need to release some pets somewhat badly aha.

Thanks for looking though. :) I know there's nothing atm, but I'll try to see if there's more.
Saveme
Level 68
Seashell Collector
Threads: 20
Posted: 3/1/2015 at 7:07 PM Post #4
I'ts just that my tabs were called donating, as in i'm donating these to someone/someones...
Also i was really exited, i finally had finally bought diamonds and i bough a new stable and some tabs with gold i had saved up.

Oh, if you ever need someone to hold some of your sylestias send me a pm, maybe i can hold some. :)

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.