Suzume
Level 60
Threads: 12
Posted: 3/5/2015 at 5:45 AM Post #11
Suzume
Level 60
Threads: 12
Posted: 3/11/2015 at 6:38 AM Post #12
If anyone wants a Zolnixi with Vis Dapple, say and I'll breed you one ;)
Peppershadow
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 98
Posted: 3/18/2015 at 2:21 PM Post #13
Wrath Aeridini Project (Adopted by Pep, Edme and Rayne)

Plan:

Make 2 breeding pairs with tentical wings and corruption (Pep and Rayne)
Notify Edme when got 28k (Pep)
Send Pep and item through inventory at 28k (Edme)
Accept and send item back to Edme for free (Pep)
Buy 5th tab to use for the Wrath project (Edme)
Set both breeding pairs to sell to EveanW or another tester at 1g if they are fine with testing them (Rayne/Pep)
Buy them back after they been tested (Pep/Rayne)
Set both breeding pairs to sell to Edme at 1g (Rayne/Pep)
Buy breeding pairs (Edme)
Keep breeding them and get someone to test them (Edme/Pep)
Find aeris with the desired traits preferably vis with no unwanted traits and buy them (Pep/Rayne)
Set to sell to Edme for 1g (Pep/Rayne)
Instructions of what to breed what with (will fill in as we get the other aeris) :
Basically we need to get offspring's to carry the new traits then we keep breeding until those new traits become a Vis.
So over time our wraths will go from Vis tentacle and corruption to having all the Vis traits we want

Should make 2 full vis breeding pairs
Wrath should be complete so buy pet dyes (Pep, Edme, Rayne and Suzume)
Work out what colours each slot should be and dye the 2 breeding pairs when ready (Pep/Edme/Rayne/Suzume)
Breed the 2 breeding pairs to see if offsprings have the correct traits and colours just to check the project is fully complete
(Also if using lesser pet dyes the colours my not be accurate enough so by breeding them we can see if the issue corrects itself in the offsprings)
etc.

There wont be a time scale on the bullet points because Sylestias a game and projects are so frustrating, even the 2 Vis ones xD So we will take as much time as we need/want, theres no rush ^^
Peppershadow
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 3/18/2015 at 2:21 PM Post #14
Wrath Breeding Plan:
Rayneblaze
Level 60
Threads: 20
Posted: 3/18/2015 at 6:47 PM Post #15
I kinda need a lot of gold atm, so for now I can't do any finances for the project. Pep, if you have enough, can I borrow some? :)
Also working on the 1st one, think I may have an offspring that could be on of the females in one of the breeding pairs ;)
But if she has any common traits vis or carries then I'll redo it. May be take longer but if there aren't any undesirable traits then it will be easier to breed ^^
Peppershadow
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 3/19/2015 at 6:09 AM Post #16
PureBred Breeding Sales

For Wolf Members Only: You can order before I finish making the thread and you get 10% off ;)

https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=23341&page=1

On this thread I will post up my Tagged and PureBreds.

They all are available for breeding and if you see one that hasn't got a breeding price up that you want to breed with, then Pm.
The ones that don't have a price means that:
I haven't got round to putting up a price, or don't know what the price should be.

This thread is mainly for people to request for me to breed them a purebred/pure hybred Sylesti.
To fill an order in Pm me:
~ which the parents that you want me to use.
~What you want to buy; the egg, hatchling, or teen (prices may vary, e.g. the egg will be a set price but the hatchlings and teens will depend on the traits).
~If you want me to get them tested first (may possibly increase the cost and you can always find a free tester after you brought them).

Or you can use this thread, to scan through my sylesties to see which ones you want to breed with for projects etc. If you cant find the one you want in my stables. Then look them up in advanced search by their name or Pm me ;)

For Tigergril only, incase you go back to loving Zolnixis; If you want me to breed you one of your old Zolnixis projects (Monarch, Fawn and Ceurlean) that I got from you, I'll breed you 10 requests for free ;)
Tigergirl
Level 68
Nature Walker
Threads: 15
Posted: 3/19/2015 at 8:22 AM Post #17
Aww! Thank you so much, Pepper! That's sweet of you! If I may contribute, you are welcome to check my hatchery. Any of the pb pets I have marked for sale (within reason), I will be happy to send your way!
Tigergirl
Level 68
Nature Walker
Threads: 15
Posted: 3/19/2015 at 8:24 AM Post #18
Also, if I may make a suggestion, you should use a pet to transfer money to each other. Using the trading post takes a percentage of the gold you are sending; whereas, using a spare pet specifically for sale to a certain person doesn't take a percentage of the money! :D
Peppershadow
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 3/19/2015 at 10:58 AM Post #19
Wow, just seen these:

After the revamp, if I still love them, then I will buy them :D

Anyway, I will go shopping in your stables after you start selling 5 - 6 Vis Patriotic, Horseman and/or Reindeer Qitaris ^^ Might see other pure breds I like too xD
If they turn out like your Zolnixis then they will be awesome :D

Could you also breed me on of these or let me know when shes avaliable to breed with pls :) https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1269904
She's so similar to my Downfall Qitari project:

Edmewolf
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 32
Posted: 3/19/2015 at 12:35 PM Post #20
Only 1,600 away from the next tab in my stables

So close yet so far xD
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.