Players 2,271 392
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,277,562 1,782
Generated 657,029 144
Captured 1,195,081 571
Bred 6,425,357 1,067
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Shefampyr's Super Cheap Pet Training...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Threads: 274
Posted: 2/19/2015 at 7:44 PM Post #1
Uh yeah I didn't really know where to put this since I'm not selling any items, pets, or art.

I would like to start a service for other players that involves me training their pets for them by battling. This service is for people who want their pets trained but have no time to battle a lot. It is a cheap alternative to using experience orbs, but it may also be slower.

I will adopt 1 pet at a time, and it will join me in my party while I do my daily battles and dungeons. At the very least, I try to do the Bandit dungeon everyday. At most, I do the bandit dungeon, forsaken dungeon, the daily quests in Umbra Forest, and some tasks in Astryl's Vale.

During Festivals, I will not train anyone else's pets since I need my babies to battle.

Anyway prices are as follows:

Levels 1-20 ~~~ 100 gold per level
Levels 21-30 ~~~ 200 gold per level
Levels 31-40 ~~~ 500 gold per level
Levels 41-50 ~~~ 1000 gold per level
Levels 51-60 ~~~ 2000 gold per level

So to train a pet from level 0 to 60 would cost a total of 35,300 gold - about the cost of 3 level 60 experience orbs. An estimated amount of time needed will be about 7 days.

Prices are subject to change depending on how many people are interested in me training your pet. If there is a large wait list, I will "hire" others as trainers, but any other trainer will get 100% of what they earn.

You'll set your pet up for me (id is 22550) at 1 gold and I will train your pet to the level you want, and then I'll send it back with a fee of however much you owe me for training. So yes, you will need to have the gold ready by the time I am finished training your pet or pay in advance.

If I train your pet higher than your level, you will not be able to battle with that pet until you level up. You can, however, do missions with them.

As I level up your pet, I will use my own armor and fill in the pet's stats for you. You can choose what stats you want me to train your pet in. I recommend having 1 tank, 1 magical damage dealer, and 1 physical damage dealer in your party. Check out Flute's guide for more information on pet speccing. You can choose a different way, but if the pet is a battle pet, I seriously do not recommend giving putting stats in Strength & Intelligence, or Agility & Dexterity, or a combination of all 5 stats.

Please fill out this forum if you would like me to train your pet.
Pet ID number or link:
Current pet's level:
Level to be trained to:
Do you want your pet to be a tank, magical damage dealer, or physical damage dealer? OR would you like to designate stats in another way? (if so, specify):
Your user id:

Current Status: Taking Requests / Open

Waiting List:
none

If you do not have any pet you would like trained, I have some midway stat griffi's that I can train for you to the level you want. These will be no more than 200K, depending on the level you want me to train them to. Here are some griffi to choose from:
Edited By SheVampire on 5/24/2015 at 11:25 AM.
Neyite
Level 69
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 13
Posted: 4/25/2015 at 6:34 PM Post #2
Hey, after the Festival ends, I'll have a pet for ya to do! I am just saying that for now, as I dunno what level I'll be at by that time. I mean, I've been here for 15 days, and already my highest level pet is level 37! So, yeah, If you'll ping me when you are taking requests again, I'd really appreciate it.
Oscarthelazy
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 20
Posted: 5/11/2015 at 9:24 PM Post #3
I'd be interested after the festival is done and I earn some gold.
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Threads: 274
Posted: 5/21/2015 at 2:10 AM Post #4
I'm available for requests if anyone wants me to train their pet.
Goldenwings86
Level 25
Threads: 4
Posted: 6/4/2015 at 12:11 PM Post #5
Can you Train Skyrider?
Gingerpaw
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 48
Posted: 7/6/2015 at 8:34 AM Post #6
Hey, this is just what I need! I recently bred a high stat ny'vene. I have been trying to get her level up, but you could do it way faster. She is currently level 44, so can you get her up to 60?

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1513494

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.