Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Saffron's Desicion
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Bookgeek
Level 35
Threads: 13
Posted: 2/18/2015 at 6:40 PM Post #1

*Saffron stands tall, head held high, he has a proud air* Hello, I am Saffron, a guardian of many things, both I and my.. Caretaker, yes, that sounds good, have decided I have come old enough to take a mate, or five. I will have only five mates, no more, no less. These are my terms, my mate must have beautiful coloring and good markings. Ping my caretaker for her attention as she is a bit.. Scatterbrained, and probably won't watch the thread. I look forward to making your acquaintance.
FireBreath
Level 60
Sylestiologist
Threads: 58
Posted: 2/18/2015 at 6:55 PM Post #2

Hello Safron. I am Lightning. You may have the honor of breeding with me if I am chosen as one of your mates. I hate men that are picky with everything they choose. I also hate men that take too long to decide. So choose quickly, I will only breed with you if our child has beautiful traits and colors. *walks away gracefully*

Lightning, your such a bother, god, sometimes I wish I left you with your original caretaker. But anyways, I won't dawn my troubles among you, BookGeek. Lightning here likes Safron very much, obviously, and would love to breed with him. She is picky at times, one moment she wants fish, the next she wants to be a vegetarian. Anyways, hopefully Safron likes Lightning as much as she likes him!
Wildcat2704
Level 60
Threads: 15
Posted: 2/19/2015 at 4:53 PM Post #3

Hello, I am athena and I am interested in your offer.I being the godess of wisdom, courage,inspiration, and other important things, I believe I fit up to your standards.Only if our babies are astounding, may I breed with you again. Please think about this, when choosing your mate(s).Do not get on my bad side (which is very hard to do)I being also the godess of strength, strategy, and strategic war.I am also the godess of arts, and crafts, so I like the arts.

Athena is very interested in Safron, hopefully he chooses her.She dislikes meat, her being a vegetarian.Sometimes she thinks I look funny in my clothing, her being a godess and a griffi.She is very free spirited, kind hearted, and funny.
Edited By Wildcat2704 on 2/19/2015 at 5:02 PM.
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Threads: 289
Posted: 2/20/2015 at 2:14 AM Post #4

Hello, all I can say is, i'm a stat pet warrior, please click me image and feast your eyes on my stats.

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.