Players 2,345 345
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,260,440 757
Generated 656,468 7
Captured 1,191,162 62
Bred 6,412,715 688
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Other Fiction > Teehee, Follow me!
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 154
Posted: 2/14/2015 at 5:49 AM Post #1
(This is me, re-writing a previous story of mine! Hope you like this new version of it X3
Also WARNING! There is a gruesome part in this, so do NOT read if you dis-like gore!)

Tears pricked in the corners of your eyes as your hand struggled to open up the door to your mother's house. You had recently returned from her funeral and you died a little bit inside. Your mother was the only family you had left, you father left both of you when you were born and both of your grandparents died from a murderer, apparently the same murderer which apparently killed your mother.
You bit your lower lip, you didn't want to cry again...even though you were pretty sure you ran out of tears at the funeral.
Due to you being the only surviving member (or known member) of the family, you were left everything. That made you feel even more depressed.
Shakily you breathed in as you headed towards your mother's room upstairs after locking the front door behind you. You passed a small photo of your mother holding a 7 year old you, your arms waving around as your mother tried her best not to drop you. Both of you were grinning.
A few tears feel from your face as you turned away from the picture, memories of how happy you used to be with your mother flooded your mind.
You entered your mother's room, the door creaking open on rusty hinges.
Light flooded in past the pale green curtains and lit up the single, blue bed beneath it. On the otherside of the small room was a pale, oak desk. Books lined the back of the desk while a single letter wrapped up in a golden pendent was at the center of it. You smiled to yourself as you remembered how fond your mother was of reading and writing short stories.
Walking over to the desk, you ran your finger over the books before gingerly picking up the letter. You un-wrapped the golden pendent from it as you gently placed it on the desk. You then un-raveled the paper, curious to see what the last thing your mother ever wrote was.
What you didn't expect to read was this in rushed writing and tear stained paper.
'I saw it again tonight, that cursed creature!
That thing!
It giggled at me, claiming to was going to 'play' with me soon and that I should 'follow it'.
Just like it did yesterday night.
Oh god, I tried telling the police, but they said I was crazy. CRAZY!
I'm not crazy, I KNOW I'm not.
I'm to scared to go to bed, it ALWAYS appears after I go to bed
Mind you, I'm keeping my pendent close to me.
The one that burnt it when I chucked the pendent at it yesterday.
Perhaps gold hurts it? Like silver hurts a werewolf!
Or maybe it was just 'playing' with me.
Oh god, I am so scared.
I don't know if I should go to bed
I don't know if I should stay awake!
What if it still comes while I'm out of bed?
What will it DO to me?!
I'm not sure if I should risk it, but I'll try.
I'll update tomorrow if everything goes OK.
And I prey it does
'
Your eyes stared at the paper. Something was coming into your mother's room? What was it? Was it the person that killed your mother?
Your eyes then grew as your pupils dilated as you spotted very faint, childish writing at the bottom of the paper.
' Teehee, we played together. To bad she screamed'
Your hands began to shake. Something HAD come in here, your mother NEVER wrote like a child. She always wrote in tight, curly letters...not like this sloppy, toddlers writing. Something had defiantly been in here.
Suddenly silent giggling back from behind you, as though someone was trying to hold in a laugh but failing. Spinning round, you came face to face with a little girl. She had paled skin that made her look slightly ill. She had short, pale green hair while her over-sized jumper was a dark, moldy grey.
" Hi! " The girl chirped happily at you. Confusion turned to fear. You remembered locking the front door.
" H-hi " you nervously said. " How...did you get in here? "
" I was already in here " the girl replied in a happy tone.
" Why...? "
" Because... " the girl thought for a moment, as though trying to come up with an excuse. " I was waiting for someone to play with " the girl finally said.
" Play? " Your questioned. " Y-You know you shouldn't be in here...r-right? "
" Yes, play " the girl said in a matter of fact tone. " And no rules bind ME down "
" W-well you should listen and follow some rules... "
" No, rules are boring...they stop me PLAYING! "
You gulped. This girl gave off a threatening, creepy aura. Noticing your fear, the girl grinned at you with an insane smile and had a murderous look in her eyes.
" Teehee " she began to giggle. " Follow me! "
You quickly shook your head. " S-sorry, I can't... "
" Why! " she suddenly snapped angrily with a glare, that if looks could kill you would be dead. You made no response apart from gulping again.
" So you CAN play! " the girl said, the same murderous look returning to her rounded face. " Then let's play knives " she added in a singing voice.
" K-knives? " you said in a small voice.
" Yes, it's like Hide and Seek. Only, if I find you, I get to cut off a finger! " the girl replied happily.
" I don't want to play that... " you replied after a while.
The girl frowned. " Then how about Rings? Rings is when I call you but, if you pick up the wrong phone, you lose a body part "
" No, I don't like that game either "
The girl frowned even more, her hands clenched into fists.
" Then how about Eyeless " the girl said in a frustrated tone. " This is the LAST game you get to pick! " she added.
" H-how do you play? " you asked.
The girl simply grinned.

Later that day the police arrived at your mother's house after being called by the neighbours who claimed to hear screaming from inside. When they managed to break down the locked door and entered , many of the police threw up at the sight.
Your body sat hunched in a chair, your eyes missing. While, in blood, writing was scrawled in childish handwriting above you.
'Teehee, we played. To bad they screamed :)'
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 2/14/2015 at 5:50 AM Post #2
Hope you guys liked this X3
Wanna read the original (rubbish) version?
Clicky me!

Also here is a rough picture of what the girl looks like using the wonderful, wardrobe! (Same picture from the original)
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 20
Posted: 2/14/2015 at 9:03 AM Post #3
Ooh! That was something very interesting to read! I loved it! It was really good!

"Teehee, we played. To bad they screamed."

Now that was intense.... But otherwise, again, this story was leaving me on so many cliff hangers! You should post more of your writing here! And it's not crappy. :)
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 2/14/2015 at 11:27 AM Post #4
Thanks X3
I usually don't post all the things I write online because I mostly write on paper <_>
And I hope the cliff hangers were good and not bad XD
Also the original story I think was terrible when I read it today ^_^'
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 20
Posted: 2/14/2015 at 1:57 PM Post #5
No problem! :3
Haha, yes, the cliff hangers were very good!! I was practically biting my nails saying "What's gonna happen ASDFGHJKL???!!" XD
I read the original, it wasn't all that bad actually. Really good! :)
I love how you built the little girl character! She seems so nice but yet really creepy...
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 2/14/2015 at 2:12 PM Post #6
Thanks XD

And I'm glad she gave off that impression X3
Loveroanimals
Level 60
Threads: 23
Posted: 2/14/2015 at 2:45 PM Post #7
Wow... That was.... a really good horror story! And how you put it in second tense (Right? That's the tense you used?) made me feel like it was gonna happen. 0____o

This is really good and creepy, and I love how you put:

"Teehee, we played together. To bad she screamed"

A little psychopathic girl who only wants to play, but dose it in a murderous way. That's basically it, right? That's what I think the story is about. :P

I like how this is written, although I don't like horror stories. - 3 -
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 2/14/2015 at 2:51 PM Post #8
Thanks XD
And yar, she be a murderous little girl who plays in her own freaky way e-e

And horror stories aren't everyones cup of tea, but still glad to know you like it ^_^
Loveroanimals
Level 60
Threads: 23
Posted: 2/14/2015 at 3:14 PM Post #9
Your welcome! :3

You're right that not every one likes horror, but even then, it still interests us. It's weird. :P
Coradrawa
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 2/14/2015 at 3:21 PM Post #10
I suppose people just like the fear some horror stories give them?
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.