Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Scarlett Loves 'Ya
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Redacact
Level 66
Gingerbread Architect
Threads: 35
Posted: 2/4/2015 at 5:32 AM Post #11
Daaaaqooooohmygosh. *squeals and hug you* thank you so much!
Sinnisterra
Level 69
The Hallowed
Threads: 8
Posted: 2/4/2015 at 5:40 AM Post #12
Happy Valentines Day! :D

Favorite Sylestis (at least 4)- Morkko, Faelora, Lighira, Ny'vene, Kelpari, Griffi & Nephini.

Favorite Color Combination(s)- Black + white, black + red, black + green, (black + any color really), white + any color.

Preferred Gender- Males (they always look better for some reason IMO)

User ID- 29370

Why You Joined Sylestia* - Originally found out about Sylestia recently through someone mentioning it on facebook.
Silverfrond137
Level 60
Threads: 1
Posted: 2/4/2015 at 6:35 AM Post #13
Happy Valentines day!

Favorite Sylestis - Zolnixi, Griffi, Bulbori, Aerdini, Lighra, Ny'vene. In that order.

Favorite Color Combination(s)-Black and neon, white and black. red and gold.Nature-like color combos. Dark purple black and blue.

Preferred Gender- it doesn't really matter, but I would prefer a female for zolnixi, or a male for griffi.

User ID- 27735

Why You Joined Sylestia - I love breeding and capturing games.

Thanks for doing this, great way to celebrate Valentines day!
Edited By Silverfrond137 on 2/4/2015 at 3:31 PM.
Dahbomb
Level 37
Threads: 3
Posted: 2/4/2015 at 7:04 AM Post #14
Dum-di-doooo *trots past thread* Oh? What's this? A FORM! I'll fill it out!

Favorite Sylestis:
1. Ryori
2. Zolnixi
3. Lupora
4. Draeyl

Favorite Color Combination: Purple, Yellow, white
Preferred Gender: Either would work ^_^
User ID: 26034
Why You Joined Sylestia:
I joined Sylestia on behalf of my friend, who's totally addicted to it. She highly recommended it to me. As a video game player I kinda went 'why not' and signed up. It's quite fun, but I play for the breeding side of it all.
Edited By Dahbomb on 2/4/2015 at 7:04 AM.
Malathyst
Level 75
Frosty Grandmistress
Threads: 593
Posted: 2/4/2015 at 7:42 AM Post #15
Favorite Sylestis (at least 4)- Griffi, Aerodini, Faelora, Ryori
Favorite Color Combination(s)- black and bright colors
Preferred Gender- female
User ID- 7191
Hydoablaster
Level 60
Threads: 5
Posted: 2/4/2015 at 8:48 AM Post #16
Favorite Sylestis: Ny'vene is my all time favorite. My others are Nephini, Aeri, and Lighra.
Favorite color combo: Blue, black and white.
User ID: 29049
I joined Sylestia because it looked rather fun, though I didn't expect to stay for long. But I ended up loving it within the first day and have stayed ever since.
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 2/4/2015 at 1:08 PM Post #17
Favorite Sylestis (at least 4)- Ny'Vene, Puffadore, Lupora, Zolnixi (in that order).
Favorite Color Combination(s)- Red, black, white, grey. I also like blues and sometimes purple. My favourite colour right now is a dark red-ish raspberry-ish colour.
Preferred Gender- Male. I generally like the more aggressive look.
User ID- 17165
Why You Joined Sylestia* - I saw it listed on a game list website. I was bored and looking for something else to do. Once I saw the customization options and got involved in the community I couldn't escape!

Thank you for the gifts Scarlett. I came in here just to offer some help but I can't so I'll take a gift instead. :) Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day.
Uranium
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 40
Posted: 2/4/2015 at 2:40 PM Post #18
Favorite Sylestis (at least 4)- Luffox, Griffi, Ryori, Nytekrie, Morkko
Favorite Color Combination(s)- cool colours, dark colours, colours that dont clash
Preferred Gender- Doesn't really matter that much to me
User ID- 28609
Why You Joined Sylestia* - I was bored, and I was looking for (yet another) virtual pet site to join. I saw this site in one of those site directory things. I read afew of the reviews people had left, and it had seemed fairly interesting based off the reviews and screenshots I had seen. I decided to go to the site itself then, and I saw the examples of the pets and became immediately interested because of the art.
Sevenblazes
Level 61
Threads: 0
Posted: 2/4/2015 at 8:22 PM Post #19
Thank you for doing this, it's very generous of you!
Favorite Sylestis- Draeyl, Ny'vene, Lupora, Qitari. Draeyls/Ny'venes especially.
Favorite Color Combination(s)- I like the color red, as long as it doesn't clash with any of the other colors, It's fine.
Preferred Gender- Either's fine.
User ID-22595
Why You Joined Sylestia -Well, I actually saw an ad for it on Dragon Cave, I got curious and clicked it, and I soon realized that this game is actually much better than Dragon Cave! Granted, i still use both, but I definitely like here more. There's just so much more to do! Dragon Cave's Dragons are very...static. In DC, "Raising" dragons isn't very interesting, people just click on them, sort of like here, but not as in-depth, it's simply "Amass as many clicks as you can, but don't let people spam too much". Also, there's nothing like the scale shop there. Here, nurturing is sort of like a minigame, and it's much more refreshing. The breeding system's much better too! Dragon Cave doesn't even have traits! Nothing like 6 vis pets, every dragon's the same! And there's no battles, the dragons do nothing... Sorry if I went on a rant there, it's just that this site's so much better than Dragon Cave, you know? I'm surprised this site doesn't get as much attention as Dragon Cave does!
FireBreath
Level 60
Sylestiologist
Threads: 58
Posted: 2/4/2015 at 9:41 PM Post #20
Thanks for doing this!!

My favorite breed of sylesti~ Aeridini, Nephini, and Griffi
My Favorite Gender~ Preferably Female
Favorite Color Blends~ I love neon purple with black, and green with blues!

Why I joined sylestia~
Actually, my dear friend Snocone2, refered me and I was saying, "it doesn't sound fun to me!" But eventually, I signed up, and at first I was like, "What the heck is this?" But I soon got the hang of it, along with the help of Sno, I just adore this community! It is so friendly and generous, I wish I would have joined sooner!
Edited By Firebreath on 2/4/2015 at 9:43 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.