Author Thread Post
Giraffles
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 15
Posted: 1/26/2015 at 8:43 PM Post #1
I'm finally getting organized, horray! \o/

If you'd like an offspring;
Ping or PM me! I'm happy to sell, trade, and reserve hatchlings for those interested. \o/

If you want to support these projects;
*Please consider buying one of the pets listed here or any posted for sale in my hatchery or stables; profits go toward collecting PB offspring or collecting tagged pets. I am a member of the Sylestia Festival Pet Preservation Society and my post on the main thread is here.
*Donation of essences for non-PB projects
*Donation of pet dyes
*Donation of genetic mutators
*Donation of pets who fit project goals

I'm more than willing to trade hatchlings for donations of anything listed above. c: Talk to me if you're interested, I'm sure we can work something out!

Cupcake Bulbori

3 vis PB Frosted Bulboris with Rainbow Gems, Tail Wisp, and Lovely Hearts

My breeding pool for this project consists of Frosting, Sprinkles, Cupcake, and Sorbet. I am actively seeking PB offspring with the right genes to add to the breeding pool, or even other tagged Bulboris!

Generation Two Hatchlings: Unnamed [male]

Fruitstripe Faelora

1 vis Jurassic Faelora

Do you remember Fruitstripe gum? Man, what a nostalgia bomb; And it's all I could think of when I found Strider in the wild. I had to grab him and from there I've started collecting, generating, and breeding brightly colored Faeloras with Jurassic. Yes, they're only one vis, but I love how they look. though some have ended up with carries too!

The breeding pool for this project consists of Strider, Sugarleaf, Very Berry, and Sour Candy

Generation Two Hatchlings: Bubblegum [female]

Mythria Lighira

4 vis black and white Lighiras with double Blue Pangan, Quad Horns, and White Peacock Wings

This set is based off of a race of mythical lions in one of my original works (which is why I like Lighiras with wings so much!) and I'd love to re-create them in Sylesti form. Of course, the rarity of Lighira essences makes it difficult and expensive, so I've been considering dying bred pets instead. I have no one in the breeding pool for this project.

Red Elk Faelora

3 vis red-brown Faeloras with gold accents, with Nature Runes, Diamonds, and Fae Dust

Another design from a work of mine, this time for giant red elks, taking inspiration from the now extinct Megaloceros but with a fantasy twist. Color swing on this project is intentional to allow for beautiful variation of the shades of red and brown. The breeding pool for this project is Bartholomew, Raedra, and Poison Apple.

Generation Two Hatchlings: Unnamed [male]

Seadragon Sylvorpa
4 vis blue and green Sylvorpa with double Poison Dart, Leafy Seadragon Fins and Leafy Seadragon Head Fins

Perfectly camouflaged for roaming about kelp beds and seaweed forests, these Syvorpa are making great use of their revamp and new genes! My breeding pool at the moment is this lonely unnamed boy.

Thanks for stopping by! :D
Edited By Giraffles on 2/12/2015 at 9:35 PM.
Giraffles
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Posted: 1/26/2015 at 8:43 PM Post #2
reserved for stuff and things~
Giraffles
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Posted: 1/26/2015 at 8:43 PM Post #3
reserved for stuff and things~
Giraffles
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Posted: 2/12/2015 at 10:22 PM Post #4
Updated with a new Sylvorpa project!

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.