Players 2,353 346
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,255,791 1,456
Generated 656,436 9
Captured 1,191,034 46
Bred 6,408,226 1,401
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > Nightbane's Breeding/Breeders/Breeda...
Page 9 1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
FallForever
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 7
Posted: 11/13/2015 at 2:06 PM Post #81
If I find more I'll let you know
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Threads: 289
Posted: 11/13/2015 at 2:07 PM Post #82
okies <3
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 11/14/2015 at 9:20 AM Post #83
THE AVIARY:::

"You enter in a great wide dome and you were surprised, to hear the soft flutter of wings as you gaze around to see a wide variety of winged creatures soaring the skies...as nearby, a huge laboratory comes into view..."

--------------------------------------
THE LABORATORY:
"You enter a huge white room where scientists and breeders worked together. Along the side your eye catches a panel to several of the inhabitants of this place..."

---------------------------------------

The Fairy Mushroom Aurleons

"A fairly curious bunch of aurleons that spouted one day out of, as name says, a plain old fairy mushroom."

How to obtain one:
These species requires one fairy mushroom to grow an eggling, and an experience orb to aid the success of its growth. the Experience orb will be inputted into one of our machines along the side, a wonderful device (**you gaze to the side to see an interesting machine that resembles almost a wheel...**) , the higher percentage(level) of the experience orb, the better chances of a Fairy Mushroom Aurleon to grow out of it when we place your orb and the mushroom into the device. Of course, in chances of failing a Vorkid Queen Spawnling Aurleon will grow out instead and your items are then consumed. Did I also mention we require a small fee? It does take our scientists and breeders a hefty ton of work to grow these wondrous creatures as well as this device needs to be maintained regularly.

-----------------------------------------

Archaeopteryx Aurleons

"What a breakthrough, using the DNA strands out of an ancient chicken dinosaur, we have managed to implement it into these aurleons. Word of caution however, they seem to have a voracious appetite..."

How to obtain one:
You're going to need some artifacts and fossils for these. You'll need to obtain an item called 'severed arm', zombie or human's works just fine, You'll also need to obtain a 'Relic', the higher the level, the better the chances of a successful dino bird to grow. In chances of failing, a Vorkid Queen Spawnling Aurleon will appear.
---------------------------------------

The Vorkid Queen Spawnling Aurleons]

"Infused by the deadly venom of the Vorkid Queen herself, these aurleons have a nasty temper, huge appetite and a painful bite...."

How to obtain one:
Now why would you even want one? However, luckily for you, since from countless numbers of failed experiments, our scientists have devised a way to create one that does not require purposely done failed creations. (honest, really...its a waste of good materials when you want your experiment to fail...). You will need a few simple items...anyone one of them will work:
-Vorkid Fang
-Vorkid Webbing
-Vorkid Wings
As well as you'd need to have a 'flower bouquet' accompanied with one of those items. finally, you will need either a relic, or an experience orb, the higher the level the better.
------------------------------------

The Nullification Aurleons

"Made by accident one day when one of our scientists dropped a nullification philter onto a incubating experimental egg..."

How to obtain one:
Very simply put, you will only need ONE of these philters:

-------------------------------

The Seashore Aurleons

"A friendly and lovely bunch of aurleons that habitat the beaches...."

How to obtain one:
...How do you normally go about getting one? Just simply message one of our scientists (me) and offer a pricing or a trade. :)

----------------------------

The Barn Owl Aurleons

"Aurleons??? Isn't this theme supposed to be on Nytekries? ...Correct, but using the DNA of a Barn Owl Nytekrie, we have managed to implement it with Aurleon's genes, thus creating these fine beauties...."

How to obtain one:
Do you have a Barn Owl Nytekrie? If so, please bring him/her over (please link to pet). if you wish to borrow your friend's, we would also like a permission note from them. Basically what happens is, once you bring your Nytekrie in, we will have to take a sample of their DNA and place it into our device and thus your Barn owl Aurleon will be born.

The Snowbird Aurleons

"I hope you like the cold...."

How to obtain one:
...How do you normally go about getting one? Just simply message one of our scientists (me) and offer a pricing or a trade. :)
---------------------------

The Starlight Guardian Aurleons

"Never has stargazing been so much fun..."

How to obtain one:
-----------------------------

The Galaxy Warrior Aurleons

"Fiery Aurleons infused with the power of the stars"

How to obtain one:

The Witch's Brew Aurleons

"Happy Halloween I guess...."

How to obtain one:
Any one of these items will work:

-Severed Arm (male or female, zombie or human works)
-Myconid Staff (any color and the king's works too)
-Arch mage's Staff
-Scepter of Corruption

-----------------------
Edited By NightbaneWolf on 11/14/2015 at 10:42 PM.
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 434
Posted: 11/14/2015 at 9:30 AM Post #84
Ahh... quite an interesting setup...

But due to the nature of our prior trades I do hope I'm exempt from the task list..? I really don't have the time to run around doing errands for an already-pending trade. >_>;
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 11/14/2015 at 9:33 AM Post #85
sure, you are exempt from it, no worries lmao XD
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 434
Posted: 11/14/2015 at 9:39 AM Post #86
^^; Awesome!

Time isn't exactly friendly to me lately. >_>; Granted... I do spend like 2 hours between hatching eggs, testing hatchlings, sorting project pets and so on.
FallForever
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/14/2015 at 11:05 AM Post #87
Hello! I'd like one of your Witch's brew aurleons, considering I won one as a prize from your raffle thing owo. I'd also like a fairy mushroom aurleon, depending on the price
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 11/14/2015 at 11:08 AM Post #88
lmao, sounds like fun :P
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Posted: 11/14/2015 at 11:09 AM Post #89
Sure, though, 'The Aviary' isn't open yet...its close though, right now this 'ping' is just to let you know that its here, but once its opened and ready for business, i will re-ping you again (thought you can leave a note on the thread there for now if you wanna)

(right now the only thing i am doing is thanking the person who contributed the aurleons by getting them an offspring with the vis they'd like, once they get theirs, i'll let you know again)

(still working on your witchy aurleon)
FallForever
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 11/14/2015 at 11:10 AM Post #90
I'll just leave my little message there, because to be honest, they look really nice ^.^
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.