Posted: 1/18/2015 at 8:59 PM Post #41
Thank you so much!

Sent the items. :)
Greenmann
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 36
Posted: 1/18/2015 at 11:37 PM Post #42
I don't have much to offer at the moment... but would you accept 6 pies and ten lesser pet dies for these two?

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1135912
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=866228

Also, if your interested I would love to trade for your remaining Arctic Storm

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1198908

to have a six vis I can easily breed with my own... just not sure what else I could offer for him. I'm pretty much gold poor at the moment or I would just buy him. Would you be interested in the next six vis AS I can breed from mine as a trade? My griffs are mostly in stable 2, AS in the last two tabs.

I know I'm not offering much and I apologize. I would gladly offer to put anything I have up for you to breed with too, if that would work. Just let me know.
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 434
Posted: 1/19/2015 at 8:33 AM Post #43
I will most definitely accept for the Reindeer. :)

As for the Arctic Storm, I'm afraid he was actually purchased before I could get back online. I'd be happy to breed you an egg from my chosen 6-vis if you're interested though. Arctic Battlecry happens to be the very first 6-vis Arctic Storm ever, and you can pick from either Battleshout or Windfury for the mate. :)

I do have a request on my end, actually. I'd love to get a few breedings from this male. I'm sorely lacking in Majestic Horns and I'm struggling to breed a pair with visible Majestic Regalia - he'd be perfect to strengthen up those mutations. My girls are all on cooldown another 6 days though. >.<;

The Reindeer are set for you! And Battlecry is off breeding cooldown should you accept the offer of a 6-vis eggy. :)
Greenmann
Level 60
The Tender
Posted: 1/19/2015 at 9:38 AM Post #44
I would be more than happy to accept that trade! And for the eggling, if you want me to breed one for you, just name which female you want. Lady Snowfae is my only 6 vis so far (well, accept for a little boy in my hatchery who i think is too closely related to mate with her, lol), but I do have a number of close tos both in my stable and hatchery. If sex and the number of vis isn't a big deal to you, I have this one showing the horns;

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1226967

But I am more than happy to set that male up for breeding for you, as well, done! Take as long as you like, and get as many eggs as you like from him, lol.

Oh, and Windfury has Whirling Snow? If you could breed with him please, that would be super! The snow was one of the genes I wanted, but kept burrying, lol.
Edited By Greenmann on 1/19/2015 at 9:56 AM.
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/19/2015 at 10:28 AM Post #45
I'd rather send a few of my gals his way, preferably. I'm pretty far into my AS Griffi project so I'm having to be extremely picky about the ones I keep (lest I wind up with over a thousand Arctic Storms of poor trait quality... again. ._.; ) I've had to make a few exceptions for the newer traits, but I try to keep only 6-trait pets for breeding. At this point there's little to gain from breeding something less; 5-traits can't breed me a 6-vis, and I've been at this project for about 7 months now. I want to be done with it. >.<;

Alas, I've a long way to go. I'm aiming for breeding pairs for all the mutations (Battlecry and Battleshout being my first perfect pair). And now that they've added in the new wings and tails... I want to integrate those, too. I may even replace Battleshout. >.> Battle Armor looks tons better with Elegant Feathered Wings since the layers line up.

I digress. The egg has been bred! Battle Armor will be the trait seen, but the Whirling Snow will be hiding underneath it. It will also have either visible Tiger or Marbled, guaranteed Double Stripes and Tribal Runes seen, either the Striped Unicorn Tail or the Snow Leopard Tail, and either Feathered or a slim chance of Frosted Fae Wings. :)

And give it about 6 days and you'll see a bunch of "Xavion has bred ___ with AS QUAFADFROUntpMREGFfw" pop up; I'm hoping to knock it out of the park in one breeding round. A handful of 6-traits and I'll be spreading those mutations into the works. <3
Greenmann
Level 60
The Tender
Posted: 1/19/2015 at 12:38 PM Post #46
I can't wait to see the little guy (or girl!) hatch :D Thank you!

I know exactly what you mean about having too many to deal with... I ended up dumping a ton of 3-5 carry AS and from my regular lines just a week or so ago, and for the same reason. Unfortunately I wasn't as careful as I should have been (it's kind of mind numbing when you are releasing so many) and I think I dumped a couple I shouldn't have, lol... but there it is. And since I now also want to breed in some of the newer genes... I'm kinda stepping backwards on some of them, like the male I offered you above. Eventually I hope to have the new wings visible, but space wise that many not be possible till I can get some new stables. Especially since for now, I want to focus more on my minion army, lol... want to get those to a six vis as well, and will need more space for them too.
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 1/19/2015 at 12:49 PM Post #47
Mm, I've learned a few lessons myself when it comes to clearing out the excess and accidentally purging an entire trait.

My suggestion: Save names for something important. Just before weeding out the garden, check your pets for individual traits - every gene, every mutation, all separate. If you see that you're lacking in something particular, name the pet with that trait. Serves as a reminder of "this pet still has purpose." Like Paint, Reindeer, and Zebra Stripes. (Now the trait is Okapi, so I do find that one pretty amusing.) Thanks to the names, I know to save them when it comes time to clear up the clutter.

Other suggestion - breed the new traits in with the 6-traits whenever you can; 6-vis ifever possible. One male with a new one bred to a ton of female 6-traits, and chances are you'll get a handful of 6-trait offspring with the new one to start breeding. Saves you from 'working up' to the 6. :)

If you're ever looking for something new in the AS, I've managed to pick up most of the recent ones so feel free to ask me. And I'll be adding new traits as they're released, if I like them well enough. >.>

But I've blabbered on enough. Hope it hatches well for you! :D
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.