Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Secret of the Dimensional Plane
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Thoron
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 8
Posted: 1/5/2015 at 10:25 PM Post #31
I hate to bombard you guys with posts, but there is also a few other things i'd like to mention.

1) second characters are allowed, Lotus already sent me hers. No rush in making any we can incorporate them in later, I have already begun creating an alternate storyline for those that wish to join.

2) I'd recommend you look at everyone's characters on the character sheet if you have not already. Just familiarize yourself with everyone, it will help when rping but it is not required. I will know if you didn't though >:) and I will find you lol jk.

3) There will be many worlds our group will be visiting throughout the rp so I will be taking suggestions soon on what worlds we have in mind. Like a volcanic world, or a world of water, caves, sky world, etc. But we will all begin in the same place, and we will also visit eachothers worlds throughout the rp as well so be prepared to begin creating your characters world. Don't worry though you have a lot of time. Just get an idea ;)

4) As in the rules, have fun! Don't argue, settle everything nicely if there are any disputes, and lets just enjoy what could potentially be a super awesome rp! No god modding etc. Questions are recommended, I hope you ask them if you have any.

Thats all folks! I won't take anymore of your time today!
Desiree
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 20
Posted: 1/5/2015 at 11:48 PM Post #32
Yeeeeeesssss!!!!

We can finally start, woohoo! :D
I shall be prepared, captain. *salutes*
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 1/6/2015 at 9:06 AM Post #33
Huhuhuhu.... gomen ne, Thoron :< But school just started, and sec 3 is darn busy - coupled by all the trips I still have to do with parents and a dog to take care off, it'll be hard for me to finish my chars quickly >< I'll try though...
AnastenLights
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 54
Posted: 1/6/2015 at 4:26 PM Post #34
Yaaaay! Starting! (I have school during the week, but aside from that, starting on Wednesday is fine)
Thoron
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/7/2015 at 12:03 AM Post #35
No worries if you all can't post much. i won't be able to either. Between school and activities I am packed. So i will be posting a few times a day or a bunch late at night depending if everyone is on.
Just make sure if a few of you all are on and some of us arn't that you don't go too far ahead and disclude everyone else and/or we have to read a bajillion posts when we get back. Thats just no fun haha.

Well I am going to start creating the thread. Feel free to post when you have time. I will be busy much of tomorrow but no rush.
Soltra8
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 1/7/2015 at 4:38 AM Post #36
Annnnnnnnd...... DONE!!!!! Bleh, I have at least like 3k words on him in my pages compared to the abridged 1.7k words here XD At least I didn't run out of space like other times... Anyway, the code i was using was b4b4b4. You would NOT believe how hard it was deciding which shade of grey suited him... anyway, he's done! And once I have more time I may get another char up XD
Thoron
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/7/2015 at 7:49 AM Post #37
I had no idea there was a word cap so I had to move yours down to my next post to start a new character post. So if you don't see it just keep going down haha. Sorry about that.

He looks great though! I appreciate the time and effort you put into him.
Edited By Thoron on 1/7/2015 at 7:50 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.