Players 2,396 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,245,334 1,278
Generated 656,251 10
Captured 1,190,576 46
Bred 6,398,412 1,222
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > ryori experts- Mist question.
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Frelioan
Level 75
Mojo Master
Threads: 31
Posted: 12/20/2014 at 3:46 PM Post #1

Why is this ryori's mist so thin compared to the one i'm trying to generate? i've tried everything but can't figure it out. i've literally gone down the mutation lists.

I save pictures so i have random stuff from everywhere to try and drag myself from my fave red/periwinkle/white scheme... if this ryori i'm trying to get the thin mist off of actually belongs to someone...I'd love to have soo many breedings to see what my white/red and white/blue petals make with this pretty flower guy...
EveanW
Level 61
Wondrous Warlock
Threads: 51
Posted: 12/21/2014 at 11:14 PM Post #2
Certain colors can make the mist look thin and petal wreath the visible mutation can as well so you can see the petals trailing down back to tail
Velyanthe
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 22
Posted: 12/24/2014 at 1:35 AM Post #3
Who did you get that image from? It has a tumblr image url in the photobucket url title.

The mist looks "thin", but it isn't. The Petal Wreath in the first image is layered above the mist, but in the generator, the Petal Wreath is below the mist. Two possible reasons:

1. The ryori's layering was previously done like that and then changed. (I don't know if it was, but it could have been.)

2. Whoever uploaded that image photoshopped it for whatever reason.

Anyway, either way, you can't replicate it.
Frelioan
Level 75
Mojo Master
Threads: 31
Posted: 12/24/2014 at 2:18 AM Post #4
I did a google search and it's apparently on the sylestia blog as an example of the sylestia artwork so i guess it was originally layered that way. I thought this was a layer thing too so i was messing with mutations...very disappointing! I was going to make several other colors(my favorite periwinkle/red/white being one of them) with the mist layered that way..

case closed i guess. I'll just use the colors for inspirations in other genus...

thanks for telling me cause i was STILL fiddling with the generator...

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.