Players 2,437 399
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,235,311 1,122
Generated 656,000 45
Captured 1,189,917 95
Bred 6,389,302 982
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Who woulda thought?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Yumi123
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 26
Posted: 12/20/2014 at 2:02 PM Post #1
Hello! Through my years of being a member of Sylestia, I've seen my share of amazing color combinations on pets. I'd look at the pet, think, "Wow! Who woulda thought those colors would go together so well?" scroll down to see the colors, and think, "Welp, not me, that's for sure!" You know what I mean? The colors look so random and yuck when you look at them on the lower part of the pet's page, but then you scroll back up and yeah!

Lately I've been wondering if other people have noticed this. I keep on top of the games forum and have never seen something like this, but if it exists, do let me know.

Post your pets who's colors don't look like they'd look decent, but are placed in such a way that the pet just blows your mind!
Also feel free to post pets where the parents have random colors but the breeding system combined this and that color and the pet came out absolutely perfect with no dyes or anything! I've seen so many pets like this that just blow my mind.

Rules:
Post a pet or two! Screenshots of the colors would be nice, but not required because I personally have a lot of trouble with screenshots.
Be nice!
Have fun! -I feel so corny saying that x3-

I'll start! This girl right here has amazing colors. As stated, I have issues with screenshots but feel free to look at her page and see her dull individual colors combine to form beauty!

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1135554
Coda
Level 75
The Majestic
Threads: 133
Posted: 12/20/2014 at 2:29 PM Post #2

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.