Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Re-Color A Luffox
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Annakitty
Level 58
Threads: 42
Posted: 12/4/2014 at 9:07 PM Post #1
Ok, so i recently purchased a 5vis, 1carry luffox as a Christmas gift for a good friend of mine. I want to re-color her using the pet dyes i got from the advent calander, but i could not decide on the colors. I am turning to you all for help!

Here is the luffox i got

Here is the link to her page: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=854375

I have 1 greater pet dye and 2 lesser pet dyes.

1st place: Design will be used, two mystery eggs, 1 free pet of choice (from hatchery or stables)
2nd place: Two mystery eggs OR 2 free pets of choice from sales tab
3rd place: One mystery egg OR 1 free pet of choice from sales tab

Gene One: Tiger
Gene Two: Wavy
Gene Three: Runes
Mutation One: Wispy Tail
Mutation Two: Ram Horns
Mutation Three: Chibi Wings
Coda
Level 75
The Majestic
Threads: 133
Posted: 12/5/2014 at 11:17 AM Post #2
Leahpenguinschew
Level 51
Threads: 0
Posted: 12/5/2014 at 12:03 PM Post #3
Hi.
I was thinking since its a christmas gift you may want it christmassy. I first designed one as this:
but to go with the amount of dyes you have i chose to change 3 of the main colours to make her look more like this:

Here is the colour code:

I hope these show up as pictures, i am new on here.
Thanks,
Leah x
Oea
Level 55
Threads: 4
Posted: 12/5/2014 at 2:35 PM Post #4
Each has it's own story:

This is the time of year when we celebrate Jesus's birth. So this luffox represents the devil who was utterly terrified about what Jesus will oon do, to help his people.

This is the angel that appeared before the shepherds, that said "do not be afraid for on this night a savior is born in Bethlehem that is Christ the lord. And this shall be a sign on to you."

This little girl is a candy cane give her to your friends and put her on the Christmas tree, it doesn't matter she is happy either way.

She is the snowflake that will appear on Christmas eve, hoping that you will have a white Christmas.

She is the mistletoe hanging at your door, waiting for a real cutie to come through that door!

I really hope you enjoy these entries Merry Christmas by the way :D
Annakitty
Level 58
Posted: 12/7/2014 at 2:13 AM Post #5
Hey peeps! Thank you so much for the amazing designs!!!!! I really love them all so it was a tough choice :P
I am ending it earlier then planned due to some things that have come up around the holiday season both for me and my friend. I will announce the winners in this order: 3rd, 2nd, 1st, as well as the prize you get/

3rd: Oea, i loved your designs a lot. What put me off though is the religious aspect of the first two. Its just that me and my friend are both Atheist. They were lovely designs and i may turn to them in the future if i ever need inspiration again. PM to claim either a pet from the sales tab, or a mystery egg!

2nd: Leahpenguinschew. OMG i love her colors and her design! They look amazing and very awesome. Sadly, i saw one that kinda drew me in so very much, but do not despair! I am currently saving up to get more pet dyes for next year's christmas gift, and i will use those designs! Hey, if you ever need advice from a sort of experianced player, come to me :P PM me to claim the two mystery eggs or two free pets from the sales tab.

1st: Scarlettkitsune, i am amazed with all the designs you submitted. It was very very hard to pick which one i would use, but in the end i had to go with the lovely purple one. My friend is a huge huge huge fan of purple so this one will really make her happy.Would you mind sending me the color codes as well as what slots they were in so i can change her? Thanks so much! PM me to claim the Two mystery eggs and free pet of choice from any tab in the stable or hatchery (the only ones i cannot sell are silver stream, princess and meadows.)

The Winning Design!!!
Oea
Level 55
Threads: 4
Posted: 12/7/2014 at 5:19 PM Post #6
May I please have a mystery egg
Annakitty
Level 58
Posted: 12/7/2014 at 7:53 PM Post #7
Of course. I will let you know then the mystery egg is ready to be picked up

This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.