Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Div's Favorite Battle Team
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Divinis
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 30
Posted: 11/17/2014 at 10:41 PM Post #1
I've been meaning to share to my team set-up to reference when people need a little extra help. Major credit goes to Savynn for our conversations about team building!

One disclaimer: This set-up is only really effective once you have reached level 60. I suggest following other guides and then resetting their points once you get there. Also, my particular pets have slightly boosted stats, but I have built this team with plain jane wild pets and it is still very effective.

And without further ado, here's the team!

Shadow Tank: Bella Donna

Proficiencies:

Level Ups:
Health: 100
Agility: 140

Gear: Illusionist/Revenant/Ethereal Gladiator
If you are using Illusionist Gear make sure your relic only does magical damage!

Air Damage: Narcissus

Proficiencies:

Level Ups:
Strength: 180
Dexterity: 60

Gear: Myrmidon/Primalist/Relentless Gladiator
With Myrmidon gear make sure your relic does only physical damage

Light Damage/Healer: Oleander

Proficiencies:

Level Ups:
Intelligence: 200
Dexterity: 40

Gear: Evoker/Archon/Radiant Gladiator
With Evoker make sure your relic does only magical damage

What makes this combo magical:
By using the Enhanced abilities in these trees, when you attack one target at a time, Slash and Siphon both stack x2 causing extra damage to the foe, and health from both Siphon (for the tank) and Beam (for the whole team). The baddies fall faster, and the team rarely needs to use mend. The only time I have to reach for a potion is in the Dungeon of the Forsaken for the boss fights.

Some notes about the level ups: you don't have to use my exact numbers, but do not waste points on health for your attackers. They won't need it! The faster you can take down the enemies (by having a high attack stat) the less health they need.

And that's that. Feel free to post questions or comments and happy battling :)
Luga
Level 70
Vanquisher of Undead
Threads: 18
Posted: 11/19/2014 at 10:21 AM Post #2
I don't know if my team is good or bad, but here's my current team (do note that my pets have been prismatic philtered once or twice, so do it at your own risk if you want to follow my setup).

Light attacker+healer (I placed him in the middle because he has the most health and agi in my team. I'm also equipping him agility based equipments so he able to take more damage from enemies)

Light attacker+healer

Air attacker

As you can see, I don't use any tanker because I hate long battle. XD
All points to intelligence for light elemental pets and strength for air elemental pet.
For light elemetal pets, I spent 10 points to increase intelligence points and the rest 2 points to "Improved Fairy Light Rank 2" so I can deal more damage when I use Fairy Light (hotkey 2/hotkey 5 in the third region or festival zone). For air elemental pet, I spent all points to increase strength points. I can beat Myconid and Vorkid raid 30% faster and doing dynamic raid is much easier because I can attack all enemies using the second skill of light elemental. I never use potion except for triple dark elf warlord combos (man, they're tough) and Vierna (for some reason, Vierna always target my weakest pet even though I don't place it in the middle X.X).

My usual attack pattern is using hotkey 1 & 2 (3 & 5 in the third region and festival zone) interchangeably. So I will keep attacking until my pets' mana are full using hotkey 1 while keeping my pets' HP above 90% using hotkey 2. If my pets' HP are below 75%, I'll use mend. If my pets' HP are below 25% or I feel they will die if I don't heal them, I'll use potion. I rarely use finishing blow for boss in the first turn because I can't use Fairy Light after that, so I usually wait until I feel I can take down the boss before using finishing blow.

That's all about my team setup. I hope it's useful for some people. :)
Divinis
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 11/19/2014 at 1:10 PM Post #3
I'm not a fan of using the second ability since it uses mana, and I want to save all my mana for the finishing move. With my set up, you get healed every move and you get to hoard mana.
Luga
Level 70
Vanquisher of Undead
Threads: 18
Posted: 11/19/2014 at 8:18 PM Post #4
Well, everyone has their own opinion. I can't force you to like my set up. I like my current set up because I can beat multiple enemies faster while make sure my pets don't get low on health.
It really saves a lot of my time when I fight against mobs around festival zone. When I fight single enemy, I'll use hotkey 3 (skill 1) and when I fight multiple enemies, I'll use hotkey 5. The result is I can end up fight in just 2-4 turns for any enemies (not bosses) while others who use single damage setup might need 3-9 turns depending on how many their enemies are.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 11/19/2014 at 9:27 PM Post #5
Definitely wanna try your combo once I get my stat babies to 100 base stats. o:

But for now, I kinda just do what Luga does, just because I find it easy and maintainable. (Plus I have all mythicals but 1 legendary piece of equipment on my battle team, which bugs me aha)

Would you say you'd stick with this build after the level cap is raised? (Just the lvl60 cap, so the new cap would go to lvl70 or 75, and you'd get 3 more prof points.)
Divinis
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 11/20/2014 at 8:02 AM Post #6
I would, and then I'd have more points to put into int/str. The stacking damage makes a pretty big difference. It's also nice not to have to waste a move on an enemy who's health is already really low - with slash and siphon you can move on and let them die. Of course it would take some testing to make sure the healing is as effective as it is at lvl 60. Part of the goal is to reduce reliance on potions/mend - just because they also waste a move you could be attacking with.

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.