Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > *~*~*~* SFPPS Chat Thread *~*~*~*
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 37, 38, 39 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
MourningLily
Level 65
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 59
Posted: 11/17/2014 at 6:09 PM Post #1
Sylestia Festival Pet Preservation Society CHAT THREAD

Greetings everyone and welcome to our official chat thread! Our numbers have grown enough that I think now is the time to open up a thread where we can all converse about whatever!

Here is where you can get to know your fellow group members, swap festival pets, offer up pets you'd like to donate to our members, show off your project successes (any kind you'd like, doesn't have to be festival related), discuss your current preservation goals, show off your amazing festival finds, giveaway items or festival goodies, and offer suggestions for the growth and development for our group.

Pings should be kept to a bare minimum and should only be for
tagged festival themed pets or group contests.

If you are interested in selling or purchasing themed offspring, you may post on the thread, but please don't ping the group list for these types of sales or purchases.

The group ping list should only be utilized for the following: Tagged Festival themed pet giveaways/sales or Group contests.

This forum is also open to the public!
Do you have questions about our group?
Inquiries about certain themes and their availability?

This is the place to post!

*Curious about our group? Learn about us and what we do HERE

Ping List

MourningLily, Savynn, SpaceElf1, Barcode454, Starmax, Tigergirl, Bmrbgttyjjl, Zevria, Velyanthe, Annaheartz, Daemonhaustier, Zelly, Sageturtle, Psalmreader121, Peppershadow, Ember2000, Divinis, Kyokai, Veshana, GloriAnne, Ladyindis, Charzarddragon819, EveanW, Fresh, Alicehearts, Rayneblaze, Rabbitaka, Olooriel, Giraffles, Falkinsey, GoldGryphon, Dphne, Zekotan, DemonsShadow, Mistenbelle, Blueloverw, DeerFlesh

Edited By MourningLily on 1/14/2016 at 10:34 PM.
MourningLily
Level 65
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 11/17/2014 at 6:09 PM Post #2
SFPPS Donation and Adoption Corner

This is where you can see the pets that have been donated to our little group by members of the group and the userbase of this community.

You can PM me or the owner of the pet to make the arrangements.

These pets are looking for forever homes and are free to the first person to make an inquiry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

None available for adoption at the moment!
Edited By MourningLily on 11/30/2014 at 8:17 PM.
MourningLily
Level 65
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 11/17/2014 at 6:09 PM Post #3
SFPPS Contests and Giveaways

*~*~*~*~*~ Festival Themed Breeding Mix-up Contest! ~*~*~*~*~*

How to play: Breed two different festival themes together.
Exp: A Winter's Chill Lupora bred to a Forest Guardian Lupora with the resulting egg being a blending of the two themes. The goal is to try to breed a pet that doesn't look like any particular theme but is a beautiful blending of two themes.

The best outcomes of those breedings will win!

I am leaving this contest open for a month to give you all plenty of time to breed whatever outcome you desire. So if you want to go for a breeding project with multiple vis or if you want to breed a ton and pick the best of the best, you will have the time to do so!

Each person may only submit one entry and may only win one prize

PLEASE POST YOUR ENTRIES HERE ON OUR GROUP CHAT THREAD

You may alter or change your entry up until the day the contest closes.
Post an image and link of the pet and be sure to include the names of the two themes you used to create your festival themed mix-up pet.

Contest begins: 2:00 PM server time on 02/26/15
Contest ends: 2:00 PM server time on 03/26/15

At the end of the contest, Savynn and I shall each vote and prizes will awarded as follows:

Prizes

Best Festival Theme Mix-up: Choice of 2 tagged themed from Prize Pool, 250,000 k, and your choice of one Wheel pet offspring bred from any of the tagged pairs in my collection.

Most Original: Choice of 2 tagged themed from Prize Pool, 100,000 k, and your choice of one Wheel pet offspring bred from any of the tagged pairs in my collection.

Best Color combo: Choice of 1 tagged themed from Prize Pool and 50,000 k, 1 random diamond philter, and 1 random Avatar item.

Best Trait Combo: Choice of 1 tagged themed from Prize Pool and 50,000 k, 1 random diamond philter, and 1 random Avatar item.

Random participation prizes: A mystery prize will be awarded to THREE different random winners (names will be chosen by random.org).

*Want to check out the SFPPS Prize Pool?

It is located in MourningLily's stable 54 (labeled SFPPS Prizes)

Questions?

Please ping and post them here on our GROUP CHAT THREAD.

Edited By MourningLily on 3/29/2015 at 1:47 PM.
MourningLily
Level 65
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 11/17/2014 at 6:10 PM Post #4
Reserved
Barcode454
Level 61
Mojo Master
Threads: 246
Posted: 11/17/2014 at 6:11 PM Post #5
Omg yay!

So I had a 6vis ryori born today:

And Im thinking of gender philtering it plus dyeing to look like this:
Tigergirl
Level 68
Nature Walker
Threads: 15
Posted: 11/17/2014 at 6:13 PM Post #6
Wonderful! I am actively breeding Fawn and Monarch Zolnixi and I am always seeking more of these to freshen the bloodlines. I have an enormous list of tagged breeding pairs from all species that I also randomly breed to sell the offspring. My hatchery tends to have all of the offspring I currently have up for sale, but I am happy to negotiate the prices for my fellow SFPPS members! Feel free to message me with any questions/requests!

More to come later!
Tigergirl
Level 68
Nature Walker
Posted: 11/17/2014 at 6:14 PM Post #7
The original is pretty, but your plan to dye it would make it stunning!
Barcode454
Level 61
Mojo Master
Posted: 11/17/2014 at 6:15 PM Post #8
Thank you!!

Im thinking about doing this:

To This 6 Vis
Barcode454
Level 61
Mojo Master
Posted: 11/17/2014 at 6:18 PM Post #9
I hope you guys dont mind me posting a lot but Ive been DYING to talk to someone about stuff. And this makes me so happy.

I have so many planned projects, many that Im actively working on. My hatchery has gone BOOM.

Right now, Im closest to my goals for a 6vis Ice Pop Lupora (I had my first 5 trait born!) and my Zombie Lupora. Super excited.

I just started designing projects for those super old themes too (the untagged ones)

5 Vis

and

Tigergirl
Level 68
Nature Walker
Posted: 11/17/2014 at 6:25 PM Post #10
I like the black and red one better, but that's just my opinion. :D

I know what you mean about having a ton of breeding plans. *hides ALLLLLL the zolnixi offspring hanging out in the hatchery*
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 37, 38, 39
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.