Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > lord talon
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Run879
Level 60
Threads: 10
Posted: 11/14/2014 at 9:31 AM Post #1
I have tried multiple times to beat lord talon but I am clueless on how to do it after trying like 8 times. I tried to do the party set up with the tank and all. I have even tried using multiple consumables. can someone give me tips or look at my party pets and tell me what I am doing wrong. they are alia eros and lime candy
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 11/14/2014 at 10:47 AM Post #2
Sometimes dungeon content can be too difficulty for players when they first become available.

I would suggest to continue into Umbra Forest, expand your Party to 3 pets if you haven't yet, and gain some more levels before trying Lord Talon if you're finding him to be too difficult.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 11/14/2014 at 10:48 AM Post #3
This thread has been moved to: Battle Discussion.
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 11/15/2014 at 12:19 AM Post #4
I've looked at your pets, and can see you have the basics for the tank and 2 cannons set up.

Some things you can improve on the current set up, find better equipment for them. either through exploration or on the trade broker. Most of your relics give an extra damage boost to the opposite stat they are increasing. (magical boost with increased strength stat/ physical boost with increased magical stat) It's a waste of some of the equipment boost since the pet will either use physical OR magical base on whether strength/intelligence is higher respectively. So any equipment that adds to both strength/intelligence or physical/magical is a waste of points. Also try not to use equipments that add an equal amount of stat boost to all stats. A bit waste mostly due to the strength and intelligence boost. =P

Same thing goes for level up/ proficiency points, though I suspect you already know that. But yeah, add to either strength or intelligence. Never add points to both.

Also, if you can get better rarity of equipment, it'll give you more stat boost. mythical (from bosses) > legendary > epic > rare > uncommon. you can get them through exploration, trade broker, or through doing missions (except for mythical). Doing missions will also give you more potions/elixirs to use. =)

Some things I personally like to do:
I like to be a few levels higher than my opponents if possible. So I went to explore further along the storyline and up-leveled my pets, before going to fight in the dungeons/boss.

Another thing I like to do is to explore right till I reach the boss. Then BEFORE clicking the fight boss button, I'll leave and go to a lower region to fight till all my party pets are full health and mana, then go fight the boss.

Hope these helps. =)

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.