Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Flute's Birthday is on the 20th!
Page 13 1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14, 15 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Electrifying
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 28
Posted: 11/20/2014 at 8:26 PM Post #121

I tried imitating the nebula markings. Does this look right to you?
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 11/20/2014 at 8:34 PM Post #122
Oooooh *u* it looks purdy, yes~

Do you think you can run two kinda gradients through the nebula? o:
One run a red-orange-gold gradient, and another a blue-pale green-yellow sorta gradient?

And maybe add some sorta glowy effect in the middle of the tail, like a comet's glow? /not sure how that'd work but either the middle of the tail glow, or the stingers coming off the tail to glow
(and maybe if possible, the same effect with the horns, and maybe paws)
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 11/20/2014 at 8:38 PM Post #123
happy birthday c:
Jennileigh25
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 19
Posted: 11/20/2014 at 8:38 PM Post #124
Happy birthday Flute!!!!!!

I'm not sure how to link my original post. But it is on page one if that helps..
Edited By Jennileigh25 on 11/20/2014 at 8:42 PM.
Electrifying
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 28
Posted: 11/20/2014 at 8:55 PM Post #125
Like this?

I doubled up the nebula layer, since it looks kind of washed out.

As for the glowing parts, is this what you want?

I don't know how well it will work with the paws though, unless I make it into a star.
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 48
Posted: 11/20/2014 at 9:05 PM Post #126
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hun!!

fufufufufuffu QwQ I have so almost finished. I have been doing late nights to get the story done. lol but they are catching up on me..

I will give you what I have so far (well so far that chronologically fits, I do need to learn to write everything in order rather than skip to bits here and there.)

anyway, don't fret all will be released within the next few days. I just ask that, if you squeal, you do it here so that I can keep the story all as one :)

Flute and the Beast
Cloudzy
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 9
Posted: 11/20/2014 at 9:50 PM Post #127
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLUTE!

I don't know you lots, but I figure I might as well say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hope you grow old with Willow and your BF
Yumi123
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 26
Posted: 11/21/2014 at 12:24 AM Post #128
Oh goodness you've gotten a bunch of conversations since I went to bed last night!
Meh, college. My lab practical was like, we had to remember what we learned on four different things. Things like naming bones and the body systems and such. We could pick two and then she'd pick the other two. I went with name the female bits [I had that DOWN! lol -hit in head with Bible-] and the way blood goes through the heart. I completely forgot what the bi- and tri- valves were. IS IT CUSPID? That sounds right but part of my brain is telling me that that's a tooth. I remember the semi-lunar valves, though. She gave me the respiratory tract and name that brain part. I think I did pretty well.
Oh yeah, and I completely forgot that I also had a test in my second class! Like, I remembered when I walked into the room. AND I've got another test in my Biology class tomorrow. Today was the lab practical, tomorrow is the test on the lecture stuff. ballz. Sciences are weird. I took one Biology class and JUST SCRAPED BY! Like, I made it by 1%. First class to ever give me a C. It was a hybrid class so we didn't get lectures and I guess that that screwed me. The very next semester I took a different Bio class and got like a 97% Like, am I good at Bio or nah?
Oh me too! I love blabbing to others about those two games! Have you seen all the speculation? I think that the second one is actually a prequel. Like, there was another Freddies place before the second place and the amninilectronics [I should be slapped for my constant misspelling of that word] in the first one were actually from the first place! It makes sense. Took me forever to get through those two though. Not a game I could play myself. I enjoy Markiplier enough to get through the stress and panic though. I'm allowed to swoon a little my fiance said so. >.>
Oh, yeah, what vacation? lol I get that. My mom wants us to be open on holidays where we might get 4 people in the whole day. No one but her wants to come in but she makes us because she's I dunno.

Yop, one year I didn't dress up at all and just said that I was a teenager. When I was 13 I decided that I was too old and stayed home. Then I saw a bunch of seniors in high school having a blast trick or treating and changed my mind.
Sour is my thing! My mom ate lemons when she was carrying me so guess what I'm in the process of eating right now. I love all kinds of acidic fruits but my tastes get much weirder. I share bottles of Worcestershire sauce with my mom. Guess what else she drank. lol
Cosmopolitans look pretty! I really like the blue that they come in. Moderation, of course of course. My mom tells a story every once in a while. When she was younger, someone introduced her to this one drink [she doesn't remember what it was] and it tasted like cool aid...soo.....she drank it like cool aid. BiG mistake! She woke up on the floor sweating up a storm and couldn't move without getting sick for like, two days.
OH yeah they can! The guy who took me ordered one kind that I almost got, too because it sounded good and it was a good thing I didn't. WAY too hot for me. He had fun watching me try a little bit, though. I like sweet BBQ.
Oh wow! It's not often that I find people who are shorter than I am. I had a group of three friends in high school who were all shorter than me and I just loved being with them when they talked to each other. I'd quietly get all giddy and when one of them noticed and asked if I was okay, I'd sqee "I FEEL SO TALL" and such. Never to be mean of course, it's just an odd occasion for me! I'm gonna stop talking about that now because I don't want to push any buttons. I had a friend on an old, pre-myspace site that I got along Amazingly with for a long time. Like, I couldn't do anything after sending her a message because she'd respond so quickly. I used a word that I didn't think of as being negative and she took offence and wouldn't tell me why. After loads of swearing and caps, she finally told me that she had a small friend who boys would tease and they'd call her the term I used to make fun of her. I immediately apologized and took it back once I knew what the problem was, but she wouldn't hear it and I lost a good friend. Like I said, you seem really nice and I don't want to make anyone upset. ^^
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 11/21/2014 at 3:18 PM Post #129
Thanks, I set them up for you. c: Did you still want a breeding with the Qitari?
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 11/21/2014 at 3:19 PM Post #130
Oooh, yes yes *u*
/on second thought, I like the red-red color and just the plain blue color. *u*

And yes, the glowing parts look perfect!
I wouldn't mind the paws being stars. c:
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14, 15
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.