Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Dungeon of the Forsaken
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Snowdoll
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 56
Posted: 10/22/2014 at 3:41 PM Post #1
I'm fighting the dark elves xD and I just can't freakin' beat them!!!!! They kill me in like five moves......

And when i'm attacking their hp doesn't go down much... I attack the strongest one first... I always do that when battling.

Any tips!!?!
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 10/22/2014 at 8:45 PM Post #2
It's probably the way your party is set up.

I use a tank, a physical fighter, and a magical fighter.

Some tips, the tank should have all it's level up/proficiency points in agility and/or health. I personally use a 50/50 for that. Some people bank more on health, others more on agility. The main thing is you want your tank to either be able to avoid damage, or absorb a lot of damage, or both.

For the fighters, I put most of the level up/proficiency points in either strength (physical) or intelligence (magical). And some points in dexterity (to increase critical hit). A pet should not have points added to both strength and intelligence, since it'll only use the higher damage to attack, thus wasting whatever points you put in the other option.

You might also want to check to equipment you give them.
Make sure the relic gives the same type of damage bonus as the stat it's increasing (so physical bonus with more strength stat, or magical bonus for more intelligence stat).
Your tank should use equipment with increased agility and the strength/intelligence (whichever it is higher in).
Your Fighters should use equipment with increased strength/intelligence and dexterity.

Then there's also the proficient trees that you used for the pets. But i'm not too good with that. =/
Try to use trees that are similar to the stats you're increasing in the pet.

Other than that, there's nothing else I think I can help you with. =/
The dark elves are quite hard to beat, and I don't think there are specific strategies to go around beating them (unlike vierna).
They also come in different combinations, where some combis are harder to kill but deals less damage, and other combis are easier to deal damage to, but they also deal a lot of damage to you. It's up to luck what combination you get. =P

EDIT: I also fight in lower regions till I have full health and mana then go fight the bosses. It helps. =)
Edited By Wonderfulb2uty on 10/22/2014 at 9:13 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.