Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > stat points
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Neoangel
Level 52
Threads: 12
Posted: 10/7/2014 at 11:03 AM Post #1
Can someone explain to me what the stat points do? How do I know what points to put in what slot? Intel. Health, agility, ect.

Thanks!!
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 10/7/2014 at 4:48 PM Post #2
You can go to your pet's profile page and hover over the words of the stats. c:

I'll explain later, after my class ;w;
Neoangel
Level 52
Posted: 10/7/2014 at 6:18 PM Post #3
Thanks!
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 10/7/2014 at 8:06 PM Post #4
Not sure if you still needed it, but I'll explain it here in different words than what you see in the hover information. c:

In order of what's seen in the Statistics box:

Red bar: Health (how much points of damage your pet can take, restores by itself when not in a party)
Blue bar: Mana (points that can be accumulated in battle to use attacks that need mana, depletes to 0 by itself when not in a party)
Purple bar: Experience (how much experience the pet has, and how many they need to level up; when you get to the level cap, it just keeps count of how much excess there is; when the level cap is moved up, your experience gained will level you up to the next level, but reset the counter so the excess is gone)

Physical Damage: how much physical damage you can deal with a regular attack; boosted by Strength
Magical Damage: how much magical damage you can deal with a regular attack; boosted by Intelligence
(Whichever is the higher of the two, is what damage your pet will deal using a Focused Attack or a Quick Attack; i.e. if your pet has higher Magical Damage, their focused attack will deal magical damage)

Strength: raises physical damage and physical defense
Intelligence: raises magical damage and magical defense
Dexterity: raises chance of critical hits and accuracy
Agility: raises physical and magical defense, chance to dodge attacks, and possibly affects how quick your pet moves in battle (ie can be the first to attack or the last)

Physical Mitigation: physical defense, decreases damage taken from physical attacks
Magical Mitigation: magical defense, decreases damage taken from magical attacks
Critical Hit Chance: chances of dealing a super-strong critical hit
Accuracy Bonus: you're more likely to hit the other enemy, I guess, than them trying to dodge you
Avoidance Chance: chances of dodging an attack
Quickness Rating: how fast your pet moves in battle (in terms of order; the higher the number, the more likely they'll move first)
Neoangel
Level 52
Posted: 10/7/2014 at 8:10 PM Post #5
Wow thanks that was super helpful!

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.