Players 2,356 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,256,924 1,133
Generated 656,451 15
Captured 1,191,067 33
Bred 6,409,311 1,085
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Custom Item Sales and Discussion > Looking for opinions; Possible Custom Sh...
Page 2 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Waycrazy
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 73
Posted: 9/29/2014 at 12:42 AM Post #11
Oh my goodness it's gorgeous. O.O I like design 1 better, can see the details better.

And Gravedancer comes to mind for a name. ^.^
AaronAmpora
Level 65
The Hallowed
Threads: 148
Posted: 9/29/2014 at 12:43 AM Post #12
Ah, thank you!

Ooh! That's a cool name!
Kyokai
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 53
Posted: 9/29/2014 at 1:09 AM Post #13
Mmm, I think we should all petition for an extra month designing these things. I think a lot of people (like myself) were unaware of really how much we could do to the designs..

But anyways, really like these designs. I'd have to agree with the others and say Version 1. I miss the detail in the feet on the second one, and the bright red of the eyes / glow gets lost with all of the other bright red. So for those reasons, I'd say Version 1, for sure. I also like the darker runes in Version 1.

Names It's a unique design so I feel that it deserves an equally unique name.
As someone has posted, I do like Death's Song (or Death Song if the apostrophe is not allowed) ((I know it was "Deaths Song" but it just crazily bugs me, grammatically >.<))

I don't feel that your design is necessarily scary so much as darkly poetic. I was writing this earlier today and kept thinking of the name _____ Dancer or something like that. Then, Waycrazy hits it on the head with Gravedancer.. /sigh

I vote for Gravedancer or Death's Song.
AaronAmpora
Level 65
The Hallowed
Posted: 9/29/2014 at 1:20 AM Post #14
Eh, I think it just really blew up this month, and now that more people know how fun it is, it's going to be popular next month too (though not quite as much as this month).

And thank you for the input~
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 9/29/2014 at 1:21 AM Post #15
These designs have been posted every month at the BEGINNING of each month (and yes their templates have been open for download at the beginning of each month as well).

This whole trend of customs being made just started this month with the shadow stalkers.

The option to make customs has been open for almost an entire year; the files have been linked at the bottom of each monthly item post for a year.

While this trend raises great awareness for those who didn't and did know about customs, the opportunity for each and every player has been open since the day the monthlies were released....

And besides, you still got today and tomorrow. ;P

edit sorry to raid your thread idk why I'm here lol

guess i'll vote since i'm here

sanguine is a cool name imo
Edited By Flute on 9/29/2014 at 1:22 AM.
Kyokai
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 53
Posted: 9/29/2014 at 1:35 AM Post #16
I was half-heartedly joking. If you'll notice, I've only been on this site for a bit over a month. In that time, I do believe I've absorbed quite a bit and I do realize that the customs have been available each month, for the entirety of the month. However, until maybe a week ago, people seemed to have just been changing colors, really subtle. More recently, it seems many designs have added artwork to the skins. Perfect example is Aaronampora's first designs compared to this one.

To this, is what I was referring.

It was my (obviously poorly) hope to add in my two cents about how neat the customs have been, again, only joking about an extension. What you said almost sounds like you're annoyed with some newbie being an idiot; neither of which I thought I was.

To sum up so it's perfectly clear: I knew about the customs since I joined. I did not know the full extent to which they may be changed.

Whether intentional or not, you sounded a bit condescending and makes me a bit sad :(
AaronAmpora
Level 65
The Hallowed
Posted: 9/29/2014 at 2:00 AM Post #17
Okay! I managed to get enough diamonds and I am going to make this a reality!

Thanks to everyone for your support and help!
Myrubypixie
Level 70
Frosty Hands
Threads: 264
Posted: 9/29/2014 at 6:21 AM Post #18
i love #1 best if you do make it please put me down for one :) & ty
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.