Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > Crescent Breeding and Hatchery
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Moonembers
Level 58
Threads: 2
Posted: 3/19/2013 at 12:43 AM Post #1
Hi there, welcome to Crescent Breeding and Hatchery.

Please feel free to browse my stables. The wooden buildings contain the real stars of this place.

Now I admit there's not much stock at this point in time - but given a chance I'm sure Crescent will expand.

All that are marked are available for breeding - all have been genetically tested too for hidden traits. The one's that don't carry a tag are not quite old enough, but as soon as they are they will also be available.

Since this location has only just opened for business a flat rate applies:

Males with no genes(visible/carried): 500g
Females with no gene (visible/carried) : 1000g
     This higher price is due to the fact that breeding tires the female out for a few days and as such not able to perform any other assigned tasks.

[Yes I know they can still be sent on missions etc, but for RP purposes child birth tires them too much]

every carried gene: +500g
every visible gene: +1000g

Also if you wish any of mine to pair up for an egg - then by all means ask. The hatchery is there for that purpose, I will breed the pair and keep the egg til it hatches - then run a genetic test. If the hatchling is what you wanted then a price based on the visible and carried genes can be negotiated. If the hatchling doesn't quite turn out the way you thought, then Crescent Hatcheries will raise it and/or find another home.

Moonembers
Level 58
Threads: 2
Posted: 4/4/2013 at 9:25 PM Post #2
Crescent Breeding and Hatchery will be closing down....

Lack of business has necessitated the closed doors, soon there'll be nothing left but a faded sign over the empty stalls.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.