Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Couple questions
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Velyanthe
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 22
Posted: 8/30/2014 at 7:45 PM Post #1
Extra question added 8/31: Can someone explain genetics? What does the green NA, NB, etc. mean? And green AA, BB? Purple AB? Does green mean none x A for the parents, and it is not visible? While AA/BB means both parents had it shown? And purple AB means A x B? I'm very confused by it all. I understand that A, B, etc. essentially function as Gene 1 A, Gene 1 B. etc. but I don't understand the combos.

--

1. How do I change the bet for Jinxie's Jamboree? I click different amounts but they never change. What would that do, anyway?

2. Is it possible to change my username? I wasn't aware there would be quests that would use my username to refer to my character. Ideally I'd like a separate username and character name, but I assume that's not possible anyway.

3. Is there a breeding preview thing anywhere? I know there's one for two of your own sylesti, but what about checking previews with sylesti I don't own but might buy to breed? And how do colors work when breeding? I assume they work like Wajas, based on previews, but I'm not sure. Can adolescents breed? I assume only adults can.

4. What is the rarity of essences? Like the ones you can get in the world or games instead of buying. Would it be common to find one every other day, or more like one a month?

5. Is it possible to find diamonds in the world, or can they only be obtained via buying and trading?

Thanks in advance!
Edited By Velyanthe on 8/31/2014 at 3:41 PM.
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 8/30/2014 at 9:03 PM Post #2
Hey there Velyanthe~

1.) There are only two options at current. [5] gold and [10] gold. Pretty much you're placing 5 gold on a spin of the wheel. Placing 10 gold just doubles the stakes.

2.) Nope. Not currently sure if there are plans in the future for that. Feel free to introduce your avatar as a character though. My user name is Eimell, but I'm also known as Yam, which is the name given to my avatar.

3.) There are plans in the future to preview breedings with other players pets, but for the moment, it's only available with pets you own.

4.) They're fairly rare. It's hard to judge how often they drop...I've found three in one day before and have gone all day without finding one. It's just a matter of luck. There are multiple ways to win them though~
1.) Nurturing (easiest way)
2.) Battling
3.) Mission Satchels
4.) Jinxie's Jamboree (still really rare)
5.) Sometimes official forum games~
6.) Not really winning, but you can always buy them from other players or from the diamond shop.

5.) Diamonds can only be purchased with real life currency or with gold through the exchange.
Edited By Eimell on 8/30/2014 at 9:04 PM.
Velyanthe
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 8/30/2014 at 9:11 PM Post #3
Thanks, that explains a lot! Though I can't select 10g on the game. No big deal though.
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 8/30/2014 at 9:12 PM Post #4
The option should become available when you've progressed a bit more through the story I believe. ;)
Velyanthe
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 8/31/2014 at 3:41 PM Post #5
I have added a new question to my first post due to confusion.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 9/1/2014 at 4:52 PM Post #6
Let's see...

NA or NB or N-anything are carried traits.

AA or BB or CC are simply visible traits. (what differs is that it's a pure trait, there's no hidden trait under it)

AB or AC or BC or BG are visible traits with hidden carries under it. What's under it depends on what traits were bred in the same slot. (ie AA bred with BB results in AB)

And you were right, none x A = NA, and it's carried, not visible.
And AA x BB results in AB, which is visible, but only shows the most dominant trait/letter, which is what A is.
Velyanthe
Level 60
The Hallowed
Posted: 9/1/2014 at 4:55 PM Post #7
Thanks, that helps explain it!

This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.