Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Dungeon and Zone Discussion > Need Help defeating Aryth. Possible Spoi...
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Threads: 274
Posted: 8/21/2014 at 10:02 AM Post #1
I bring my pets Tank, Tea Leaves, and Flit into battle with the equipment shown on their pages. Always, I go around before the battle to get their mana maxed and make sure they have that healing cooldown option available. The first move I finishing blow one of the Aryth, and sometimes he goes down to about 30% but sometimes to about 70%. After that I just keep attacking and using potions when I can to bring their health back up. However Aryth still overwhelms my pets and they all end up dying faster than I can restore them and raise their health, so I end up losing the battle.

Does anyone have any advice on what I should do? Is it the equipment, or my pets? If I bring lower level pets in with the same equipment, would that lower Aryth's level and make him easier to beat? Or do I need to get better equipment?

Any help and advice is appreciated. Thanks.
Divinis
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 30
Posted: 8/21/2014 at 11:41 AM Post #2
I'm a little curious what proficiency trees you have your pets in. Especially Tea Leaves. All of his stats are pretty even and that's never a good thing. His relic does split damage (some magical and some physical) so it would be extremely helpful to replace it with a relic that does the right kind of damage for his proficiency.
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Posted: 8/21/2014 at 11:47 AM Post #3
Tea Leaves Proficiency is in Air with 6 in health, 1 in strength, and 5 in improved slash.

Tank's Proficiency is also in Air with 5 in improved slash and 6 in health.

Flit's Proficiency is in Light with 5 health, 5 improved beam, and enhanced beam.

I can redo the proficiencies and use different weapons but the pets' base stats I either have to deal with or train other pets.
Divinis
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 8/22/2014 at 11:04 AM Post #4
You can beat the story line with any base stats really. Getting pets with improved base stats just makes things easier is all.

Some extra tips:
Tea Leaves - take that random 1 point of of strength, it's not helping as much as it could. Put it in the enhanced slash and your pet will do damage over time, and it will stack every turn. Change his relic to something that ONLY does physical damage. (I'll send you one)

Tank - has unused points to spend!

General - It's really only necessary to put your health profs on your tank. On your damage dealers it should go in int or str depending on what prof they are so they do more damage. If you want to add health to them, do it with stat points (I don't put any extra health on my damage dealers except for their gear and they survive fine).

Also it is not really useful to put points into the abilities, unless you ALSO put that last point in the enhanced skill that makes them do the special move every turn.

Better gear is essential! Myrmidon for phys damage dealers, Evoker for magic damage dealers, and Assassin/Illusionist for tanks (depending on proficiency).

Also if you reply to someone, you should probably ping them so they remember to check the thread again!
:-)
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Posted: 8/22/2014 at 8:59 PM Post #5
Ok thanks for the help. I am confused about fighters using Myrimodon weapons though. Relics of the Myrimodon do magical damage, not physical damage. Is it ok to use assasin relic that does 189 damage for a fighter as well as tanks?
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Posted: 8/22/2014 at 9:35 PM Post #6
Whoa I actually beat them somehow...
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Posted: 8/22/2014 at 9:41 PM Post #7
OMG I unlocked a new zone!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!
Divinis
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 8/25/2014 at 11:22 AM Post #8
No Relics can do any type of damage, you have to find one that does physical. Sorry I meant to send you some gear! But I'm glad you made it through ;)

And it's okay to put an assassin relic on a damage dealer, but it's better to find them a myrmidon relic. But definitely do not use any relic that does both magical and physical damage - they're pretty worthless and I wish everyone would just vendor them all so they would go away!
Edited By Divinis on 8/25/2014 at 1:25 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.