Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Mission and Quest Discussion > Garden of magonets problem SPOILERS
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Kosa
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 16
Posted: 3/14/2013 at 2:46 PM Post #1
There is a chain battle I just can't beat. There are 28 enemies 1 star through 3 star and then 3 Arch Mages at the end. I tried them a few times but can't beat them.

Any advice is welcome.

Thank you in advance.

Lehana
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 48
Posted: 3/14/2013 at 2:57 PM Post #2
Ok. I do have a hint.

So, at the start you have a bunch of one stars. If you kill them all then you'll have a bunch of 2-4 star enemies. This is bad. Don't do that. Instead focus on one of the one stars. Keep killing say, the enemy that spawns in the last spot. Keep two of the one stars alive so that the third enemy is a 2-4 star enemy. Since one stars hurt less, having two 1 stars and 1 higher star enemy instead of three 3 stars should make it so you have to heal less.

I'm not sure if that is super clear or not. But basically. Keep as many One star enemies up as possible. Try not to use too many multi-mob attacks so they don't die. Focus on the highest star enemy and make sure you only have one high enemy spawn at a time.
Kosa
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Posted: 3/14/2013 at 3:22 PM Post #3
Thanks i f you have more advice I would love to hear it
Lehana
Level 60
The Whimsical
Posted: 3/14/2013 at 3:38 PM Post #4
I did a quick check of the gear of your pets. You could really use better gear. I'm seeing level 20 gear on level 40 pets, that's not good. Also, make sure your relics don't give the wrong damage. I've seen a lot of relics out there with str that do magical damage, which really sucks if you are wanting your pet to do physical damage.

For a tank pet, if you go with physical damage choose gear with str-agi. For a magic tank pet get gear with int-agi. For my strength tank pet, I put my proficiency points into str, then split my stat points between Agi and Health. This seems to work out pretty well for me.

For magic damage pets, choose gear with int-dex. I recommend putting most stats into Int, then a couple of points into health.

For physical damage pets, go str-dex. I recommend putting most stats into str, and then a couple of points into health.

Check out Dimitri's guide for team building, battle and more for more information on good stat placement for pets.

If you have the gold and the rep, the gear you can buy at the Sanctuary of Saerielle Town hall is really nice. Otherwise, check out the trade broker.
Kosa
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Posted: 3/14/2013 at 4:11 PM Post #5
Thank you again but really it's hard for me to understand the termenolagy. I have no clue of how to read stats and other things like that. If you could teach me that would be great! I am really needing help for am battling Lev 35 enemies and my pets are 40 and up.

Sorry if it's to much you don't have to answer.
Lehana
Level 60
The Whimsical
Posted: 3/14/2013 at 4:12 PM Post #6
Ok. I am currently doing a dungeon. However, when I am done I would be willing to help you more with stats. So, in about half an hour.
Kosa
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Posted: 3/14/2013 at 4:15 PM Post #7
No problem I am not going in until I have an idea of what I am doing and right now I don't.
Lehana
Level 60
The Whimsical
Posted: 3/14/2013 at 5:10 PM Post #8
Ok then.

First off. Stats and a brief explanation of them.

Str= Strength. Strength increases physical damage, and it decreases the amount of physical damage taken.
Int = Intellect. Intellect increases magical damage, and it decreases the amount of magical damage taken.
Dex = Dexterity. Dexterity increases the change you will critically hit and it increases the chance you will hit a target.
Agi = Agility. Agility decreases the amount of physical and magical damage taken, determines if the pet will attack before an enemy or not, and increases your chance to dodge an enemy's attack. A dodged attack does no damage to your pet.

There are two types of damage, magical and physical. Magical damage is increased with Intellect, Physical damage is increased by Strength.

A tank pet is your first pet in battle. It is the most likely to be hit and therefore is the one you want to have the most health on.

A dps pet is a pet that you use to do damage. It does more damage than a tank, but can survive less hits. A normal group will have one tank and 2 dps. Although some people use 3 dps for easy fights to make them go faster. For what you are doing though, I would recommend a tank and 2 dps.

Each level you get 4 stat points. You can find them on your pet page under "Spend Level Ups". Every five levels you get one proficiency point. You can find them on your pet page under "Proficiencies".

So, I think the easiest way to explain how to stat your pets is to show you mine. This is by no means the only or best way to stat your pets, it's just the way I did it.

Take for example my pets. Avestan is my tank pet. He is a physical damage based tank. The proficiency tree he is specializing in is Earth. Earlier I had him specialized in Frost, which is also a good tank tree. I was mistaken earlier when I said his proficiency points were in strength. I forgot I changed him. I placed 10 points into Improved Health and 2 points into Improved Bash. I split his level ups evenly between Str and Agi. His gear is that focuses on Strength and Agility. I made sure his relic has str, agi and physical damage.

My first dps is pet is Twilight. She is my magic damage pet. She also is my healer. Her healing isn't great, but I like it because Fairy Light can hit multiple enemies. The tree she is focused on is the light proficiency tree. She has 10 points in Improved Intelligence and 2 points in Improved Fairy Light. Her level ups are put mostly into Intelligence, with about 40 put into health to bring her health over 3K so she can better survive bosses that attack multiple pets. The stats on her gear focus solely on Intellect and Dexterity. Her relic has magical attack damage.

My final pet is Cyan. She is my physical damage pet. She has no healing or multiple enemy damage but she is my best pet for long fights. I put her in the Air Proficiency tree. She has 5 points on Improve Strength, five points in Improved Slash, and 1 point in Enhanced Slash rank 1. I split her level ups between strength and health. 200 in strength, 40 in health to bring her health over 3K. Her gear focuses on Strength and Dexterity. Her relic is one that has physical attack damage.

There are of course many other trees to use. But I don't use them much so I really can't say what a good why to use them is. A lot of people love the fire proficiency tree, but I've never used it so I can't really write about it.

But, for the most part, what I have found...is you want to focus on one or two stats or for dps pets. If you put your level up points into too many you won't be able to do much damage. You will do well to just stick a couple of points into health, then the rest into int or str. Also, keep to one proficiency tree. Splitting up points between trees is not good.
Kosa
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Posted: 3/14/2013 at 6:23 PM Post #9
I would like your opinion on who would be who out of my pets
Lehana
Level 60
The Whimsical
Posted: 3/14/2013 at 6:35 PM Post #10
Well, it doesn't really matter what pet you set to do what. You can have any pet do any job really. Um...

I dunno Pegisi tanks, Clouder dps, and um, your third pet dpses too. As far as I know, any pet can do anything about equally well.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.