Players 2,356 329
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,254,335 1,023
Generated 656,427 16
Captured 1,190,988 63
Bred 6,406,825 944
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Leveling help?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Evieseriously
Level 65
Trickster
Threads: 89
Posted: 7/26/2014 at 8:39 PM Post #1
Yes, the newb needs more help :P

I seem to be stuck.. All my quests are currently for Fungus Grove in the starting area. I have to battle these three really tough guys with my one pet! The only way I can see getting out of this is 1. Leveling my pet enough to beat them, or 2. buy another pet party slot, but first, I don't know where to level my pet. The only open place is Trollsblight Cavern but everything in there is to low so I only get 1 exp point every kill. Second, I don't have enough money to buy a pet slot and I don't know how to get it cause when I battle in the cavern I don't get money.

Another question; How do I level my lower levels? I have some level 0s or 1s or whatever and the only open place is Trollsblight caverns which is around level 7+.

I've tried checking some FAQs and didn't get any help. Thanks!
Vin
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 18
Posted: 7/26/2014 at 9:19 PM Post #2
The festival area is a great place to level in I've found. I've been taking my low level mission pets and future combat teams through in rotation (they won't last more than one or two fights at low levels if that) but the xp you get when you do survive/win is worth the time I think.

I don't know yet a good way of making money at low levels but if you go around the festival area enough or nurture a lot you can sell the sun tokens for a few thousand each and maybe get enough for the second pet slot that way.

(I don't think a level 0 would be able to make it alone though so try to unlock that slot first thing you possibly can then take a not quite so low level out with the 0 to protect it while you fight through and level them.)
Edited By Vin on 7/26/2014 at 9:21 PM.
Vin
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 18
Posted: 7/26/2014 at 9:34 PM Post #3
How much does it cost to get the slot? It's like 10k, right? You can cod me a mushroom or something and I'd be happy to fund it for you.
Evieseriously
Level 65
Trickster
Threads: 89
Posted: 7/26/2014 at 9:36 PM Post #4
Oh no, it's only 2,500! And I couldn't ask you to do that anyway. But thank you, you're so very kind for offering. I will take your advice and level at the fair grounds :)

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.