Forum Index > News and Announcements > 2014 Summer Festival Overview
Page 9 1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 8/11/2014 at 7:40 AM Post #81
Everything ran pretty smoothly. ^-^ Though I do admit that I was getting used to those festival extensions xD

Perhaps would be nice to add a new sylestia forum game to your repertoire for future festivals. Or have some seasonal games. Random suggestions: Trivia; Madlibs
Nephredana
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 12
Posted: 8/11/2014 at 9:44 AM Post #82
I really enjoyed the festival. This was my first one as I started in the middle of the last one. I found many themed pets and got lots of good items. Can't wait until the next one!
Wildblossom
Level 32
Seashell Collector
Threads: 37
Posted: 8/11/2014 at 11:19 AM Post #83
man i didn't understand the rules to the summer themed contest where it said you can only use 4 geneotype points(had no clue what those were till today) and now i'm sure i'll be disqualified:( >< noob stupidity xD
Marsandin
Level 75
The Jolly
Threads: 20
Posted: 8/11/2014 at 11:41 AM Post #84
It was very fun and I had a great time. Thank you so much for all your hard work and time. :)
Blueloverw
Level 61
Threads: 25
Posted: 8/11/2014 at 12:21 PM Post #85
thank you :D if you and fai ever need to talk to anyone ill be willing thank you again :D
Katasaur
Level 60
Nature Walker
Threads: 42
Posted: 8/11/2014 at 2:32 PM Post #86
Thank you for another wonderful festival! I had a lot of fun. I think this festival went very smoothly!

One of the only thing that I was not so impressed with was the seashell hunt. I personally preferred the way the egg hunt during the spring festival was set up, where it was limited to a special area, and you had limited steps. I know that a lot of people think differently than I do and like that they DIDN'T have a step limit this time, but for me, this kind of felt more like a chore than a game. I liked that the egg hunt was more challenging.

Also for the wheel, I think that maybe instead of giving out philters that people hardly use, they could be replaced by genetic testers or scanners? People would appreciate those a lot more, especially since they're not currently available for purchase anywhere in the game, unless you buy the diamond version. I liked when those were given out from the wheel during one of the other festivals (I don't remember which one(s)).

That being said, I still had a fantastic time. The festival items and new genes/mutations were gorgeous, and I had fun with the forum games (which I wish there were more of, but I understand that you guys were busy!). Thanks again! :)
Serabee
Level 70
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 66
Posted: 8/11/2014 at 2:33 PM Post #87
Another wonderful festival :3 Can't wait for the fall one! I may or may not be working on themed pet ideas already XD

EDIT: OH! And I forgot to mention, I loved how the seashell hunt worked~ I had given up on the egg hunt after awhile because I wasn't getting anything worthwhile out of it. The seashell hunt was MUCH better, I didn't feel rushed or anxious about it, AND there was a chance to battle bosses and hunt for themed pets while collecting the shells~ Also, the wheel tickets you got as a prize were a very nice reward for it!
Edited By Serabee on 8/11/2014 at 2:34 PM.
UpsidedownSarah
Level 61
The Tender
Threads: 92
Posted: 8/11/2014 at 3:37 PM Post #88
Krin, Fai, great job, great Fest! Along with the others, I appreciate all your hard work and creativity. This is by far my favorite pet site, and the only one I play seriously anymore. Great Fests, great site, great admins, and great community!!!
Lovecraft
Level 60
Threads: 17
Posted: 8/11/2014 at 5:22 PM Post #89
Loved the festival. :) Can't wait til next one (October right??? for the fall). I'm tossed up between if I liked the shell hunt or the egg hunt set up. Depended on the day. LOL I liked that i could fight the bosses as I hunted for the shells. BUT hated that it seemed to take way to long to find them all and by time I found them and turned them in and then waited for the 2 hour limit, 3 or more hours passed from the first saying yes. Where as with the eggs, you had the limited steps, but waiting the 2 hours didn't seem as long for it. (Or was it set at an hour wait time?) Either way, it didn't feel as long between hunts. Oh well. Either way works and something to do :)
Meowth27
Level 66
Threads: 102
Posted: 8/11/2014 at 9:09 PM Post #90
This was my first festival and I really liked it, I loved the festival area and the seashell hunt. The things I did not care for so much is how tight the wheel seemed I know it wasn't meant to give out the best prizes all the time but I used 15 tickets all one right after the other and 10 ended up philters, I got two dyes, a mutator and, a chest from the other five. I was just really hoping for a little more variety when using so many tickets. Even the few lucky tickets I got ended up getting philters, just seemed a little disappointing I guess. Last how much harder it seemed to find any themed pets in the second half, but maybe I just had bad luck.

Overall super fun can't wait until the Fall Festival :)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.