Players 2,353 346
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,255,791 1,456
Generated 656,436 9
Captured 1,191,034 46
Bred 6,408,226 1,401
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Sylestia RP Game/Contest!
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Magicflight
Level 60
Threads: 33
Posted: 7/3/2014 at 8:31 PM Post #11
Before I accept her, do you plan on her being a NPC or you character for the game?
Fallyn
Level 61
Fright Master
Threads: 4
Posted: 7/3/2014 at 9:34 PM Post #12
Name: Fallyn
Picture:
based off my OC:
Username: Fallyn

Name: Jack
Picture:
Username: Fallyn
Based off my OCs mate:

p.s.: I am new to roleplaying but this sounded fun so I couldn't pass it up ^.^ let me know if there is anything I need to know prior to starting xD
Edited By Fallyn on 7/4/2014 at 10:49 AM.
Magicflight
Level 60
Posted: 7/4/2014 at 12:03 AM Post #13
Accepted! I will try to think of anything I would need to tell you XD

Cute OC btw
Fallyn
Level 61
Fright Master
Threads: 4
Posted: 7/4/2014 at 12:38 AM Post #14
Thank you ^.^
Ember2000
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 134
Posted: 7/4/2014 at 1:31 AM Post #15
Username: Ember2000
Name: Lily
Picture:

Background:
Lily slowly hobbled out of the rain, which now was finally clearing up. She didn't know how she had fallen, possibly her horse slid over a rock, if only she had been watching. If I had been, Lily thought to herself, then maybe I would still be able to see. She had no clue where she was headed, only that it was dark, and that somehow, even though she couldn't see, she could sense the winding path ahead of her.

Lily stopped for a moment to brush the sodden dirt off of her bloodied knees and winced when she rubbed too hard on the scrapes. At least I can't see them, she thought to herself. Lily hated the sight of blood more than anything in the world. She would rather be in a dark sewer, alone with fifty thousand rats than see the blood that she felt trickling down her legs and arms. Starting to walk down the path again she heard a cracking sound. Spinning around Lily listened intently in the direction of the snapped branch. Not hearing anything after a few minutes, Lily picked it her pace. Careful though to make sure not to trip. If only she had her eyesight back, then she could sprint back to her cottage in the woods. Lily sighed and thought about how she sound never see the light of day again. Or the beautiful waves crashing against the ocean shore at sunset.

2 months later~
Another cracking sound, though this time Lily knew what it was, "Ky!!! Talon!!! Kaishu!!! She called into the forest, hoping that the mischievous Cerberus would sense her need and would come to her side. In a few minutes she heard the jingling of a chain being dragged along the forest floor and knew that the pup had heard her. "Why thank you for finally doing what you were told, " Lily scolded lightly at the Cerberus. The three headed dog rolled on its back and stuck out all three tongues, though Lily couldn't see it. Lilly's anger vanished when it hopped up and licked her on the toes gently, knowing that if had been bad. Bending down Lily scratched all three chins and grabbed the chain. "It is about time we headed home."

Extra Info:
She is blind and her Cerberus (Ky, Talon, and Kaishu) is her "service pet" she cannot do anything without it and will practically be paralyzed if it is taken from her. She relies heavily on her other senses and her Cerberus. She can fight, though her Cerberus does the protecting.

Name: Sophie
Picture:

Background:
Sophie rubbed her eyes clear of sleepiness, though the darkness still surrounded her. She had been born this way, with her lack if sight. The doctors said that it was clear enough right when she entered the world. Instead of blue eyes, like every other baby, she had stone gray. Every morning her mother had told her of how pretty she was, how delicate she looked and how her blonde hair formed ringlets, perfectly cupping her face. Though, she said that her eyes were what made Sophie so beautiful. Over the years her eyes had turned silver and they shone blue when the sun hit them just perfectly. That was before her mother was murdered. Before Sophie had met Vevina and before she had learned of her ability to speak to the world, to the trees, and to the creatures that inhabited it. That was before her life had changed.

Extra Info:
Yes, another character that is blind. No they will not respond the same. Sophie has Vevina to guide her with quiet whispers that no one but Sophie can hear. Yes Sophie can talk to the Earth but that will not make it possible for me to god mod. Oh and no Sophie and Lily do not know each other.

P.S. I will not be able to post, most likely, from Monday-Wednesday as I have prior plans. I hope this will not affect the game, if it does I will join with my OC next round.
Edited By Ember2000 on 7/4/2014 at 2:13 AM.
Magicflight
Level 60
Posted: 7/4/2014 at 9:36 AM Post #16
Accepted!
Dragonstone
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 24
Posted: 7/4/2014 at 9:58 AM Post #17
Name:Dragonstone the Marauder
Picture:

Background: He has a dark history of theft and murdering. He lives the life of a bounty-hunter, always jumping at the chance to obtain more wealth.He was raised in the Sanctuary of Saerielle and was a very kind and social elf until he was nine, when his parents were murdered. That was when his career started. He is Constantly haunted by the memories of what he has done, but mostly his memory of watching his parents death.He's constantly seeking revenge on those who killed his parents.
Edited By Dragonstone on 7/4/2014 at 10:43 AM.
Polluxgrimm
Level 47
Threads: 0
Posted: 7/4/2014 at 10:04 AM Post #18
Name: Aurum Tinkergear
Picture:
Username: Cr33pyBoo
A little information: She usually avoids most people, mostly because people don't understand why she likes machines and animals better than them. She spent most of her childhood inside playing with her family's pets, and tinkering with everything in the house. She left when she met Raven, who in present times is very protective of her. Her little dragon is named Rizi, and enjoys Raven's jokes and can talk to the two of them. Although that is not always appreciated by said two.

Name: Raven
Picture:
Username: Cr33pyBoo
A little Info: If there's one thing Raven loves (besides Aurum, anyway) is jokes and laughter. Must be why he dresses up like a jester all the time. He is quite sadistic, and ends up laughing every time somebody gets hurt, even himself. The only one he would never think to laugh at is Aurum, since she's like his little sister. He doesn't always mean to be cruel, but sometimes it just . . . happens. He has a raven named Nevermore (your know, Edgar Allen Poe's poem?), who can talk and has a personality a lot like Raven's, besides the fact he doesn't really care for jokes.

(Those two alright?)
Magicflight
Level 60
Posted: 7/4/2014 at 10:12 AM Post #19
@Dragonstone before I accept do you intend to use the character as a NPC?

@Cr33pyboo accepted!
Dragonstone
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 24
Posted: 7/4/2014 at 10:15 AM Post #20
Yes
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 10, 11, 12
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.