Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Win a Mystical Vulnix Essence! :D
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Vulpie
Level 75
Spooky Shopper
Threads: 4
Posted: 6/19/2014 at 11:48 AM Post #11
I just love the idea how we're in a system that is inside a beautiful galaxy. My entry is based off of the Milky way, and I have both male and female.

Good luck to all of those who enter. All of the other entries are so pretty too. :)
Aly
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 9
Posted: 6/19/2014 at 12:13 PM Post #12
The most beautiful thing in the world is the best place I can think off. While it's not possible to go there anymore, I found this picture that very much looks like the stream by a forest I used to sit by to calm down.

The wings represent the roots, plants, leaves and trees on either side of the river. The body itself represents the moss covered rocks nearby and within the water, that blue back is supposed to be the river (I tried not to make it too blue, cos water's not actually blue ;D)

I tried my best to make my design fit the image.
It certain was loads of fun, and I wish everyone who entered good luck (all of those designs look so amazing btw <3)
Ayleth
Level 60
Seashell Collector
Threads: 7
Posted: 6/19/2014 at 12:42 PM Post #13

Let me explain a little about this image before I share my creation. What you are seeing here is a railroad spike, inside of a propane forge. While this image in and of itself isn't all that beautiful, what is beautiful here, to me, is the process of transformation. Many times a week I get to see one of these little guys:

get turned into something like this:

And on top of it, I get to see it done by someone who has more passion for this process in his little finger than most people do in their whole body.

During this process, the impurities in the steel (called slag) rise to the surface, and just before the blacksmith strikes his hammer, they are this shade of almost-but-not-quite black

So in my creation below, the wings and horns represent the fire within the forge, while the Vulnyx is actually the steel, turning red/orange/yellow with the varying degrees of heat, complete with slag (The spines on the back).

So I guess long story short, my vulnyx represents the beauty of the art of blacksmithing.

Edited By Ayleth on 6/19/2014 at 12:45 PM.
Eurydice
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 55
Posted: 6/19/2014 at 1:04 PM Post #14
Heres my inspiration, many scenes are seen like this are seen in the Arctic, but never where I live, thats why I find it so beautiful, almost the most beautiful thing ive ever seen (in pictures) But not as cute as my lil Duchess wearing reindeer antlers :P

Here they are (I think I overdid it with the Blue T.T)
Shadow
Level 60
Threads: 144
Posted: 6/19/2014 at 1:57 PM Post #15
Beautiful entries you guys! Keep em' coming! :D
Entropy
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 27
Posted: 6/19/2014 at 5:22 PM Post #16
For me, I've always been really drawn to the water. I live in a landlocked area, so there's no big open water anywhere near me. I've seen the ocean once in my life, and it was an amazing experience I want to repeat, and them some. So, I've chosen the great barrier reef/reefs in general for what I consider the most beautiful.
It's so intricate and every bit as delicate as it is hardy. I'm going to have two different pictures if that's okay, one to show the above view and one to show some of the wildlife below.

Selestial
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 184
Posted: 6/19/2014 at 6:08 PM Post #17
I actually created this pair right after the redesign yesterday, but it fits with the contest so I figured I would enter then. (If that's not allowed, just let me know and I'll make a new pair instead~)

I can't remember how many nights I've spent with my best friend or a number of close friends just staring up at the sky at night, watching the stars and looking for shooting stars. It was always there I had the deep, meaningful conversations with the people most important to me. So my pair is based off the night sky~!

Ace6
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 192
Posted: 6/19/2014 at 7:42 PM Post #18
I'm lucky and I get to see the thing I think is the most beautiful every fall, The Appalachian mountains right when the leave begin to change~

Winter
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 8
Posted: 6/19/2014 at 8:32 PM Post #19

(^ click for larger picture ^)

Decided to go with lily of the valley. I don't think it's the most beautiful thing in the world - I have no idea what that would be, to be honest - but I definitely think it's up there. Plus, most other ideas I've come up with have already been used, and I'd like for my entry to be centered around something of its own. Anyway, here's my design:

Though it takes more of an abstract form, I was pleasantly surprised by how similar I was able to make the vulnyx to the actual picture. The runes are the curved stems, the fur leaves, and the clouded leopard spots the flowers.
Lynntfox
Level 64
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 7
Posted: 6/19/2014 at 9:45 PM Post #20
Lilac Flowers. I remember one time, sometime in 2008, finding this giant bush full of Lilacs. It was really pretty, so much, I remember taking a picture. Unfortunately, I can't seem to locate said photo, but it was still a lovely sight.

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.