Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > Mika's Breeding Projects
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 313
Posted: 6/3/2014 at 7:47 PM Post #1
Hello everyone, and welcome to my breeding project thread! There aren't many projects here at the moment, but I'm fairly certain that, eventually, I'll have many, many projects to share with you all!

Now, why post my projects here? Well, there are two reasons. First, I'd like to hear from people that are interested in the projects. Obviously, once I get the various projects going, I'm going to want to sell duds and breeders that are no longer needed... and then I'll want to sell babies of the finished product. So, public interest is of great importance to me! Secondly, I would love some help. If you have a pet or an essence that could help move a project along, I'd love to know about it! I am, of course, quite happy to pay for these things, I just need to know that they are available ^.^

Anyway, feel free to take a look at what's going on, and leave me comments about what you think!

Okay, I've come up with a starter idea of pricing for projects. I may have to tweak it some over time, but for what I have, I think the prices reflect the time, effort and supplies that will be involved in the creation of each of these pets.

Prices:

***non-fabled, non-themed:

1k per gp
+10k female
+10k 6 trait
+10k 6vis
(Top price: 42k for 6vis female)

***non-fabled, themed:

5k per gp
+20k female
+20k 6 trait
+20k 6vis
(Top Price: 120k for 6vis female)

***fabled, non-themed:

20k per gp
+60k female
+50k 6 trait
+50k 6vis
(Top price: 400k for 6vis female)

***fabled, themed:

25k per gp
+100k female
+100k 6 trait
+100k 6vis
(Top price: 600k for 6vis female)

***wheel pet:

50k per gp
+150k female
+150k 6 trait
+300k 6vis
(Top price: 1.2M for 6vis female)

**Prices and payments agreed upon before the addition of pricing stand as they were**

Diamonds may be substituted for payment at a rate of 2,500 gold per diamond.

Regular essences and Greater/Lesser Pet Dyes may be used as part payment, substituting for the amount of gold they are worth at the time of offering. (Only interested in essences for unstarted, non-themed projects)

Enhanced Essences gain you one free fabled, non-themed baby, or two free non-fabled, non-themed babies. (Only interested in essences for unstarted, non-themed projects)

I also may trade project babies, one for one, if you have a project that I'm interested in. Trades like this may not exceed more than one offspring per project.
Edited By Mikazukichan on 10/18/2014 at 8:00 PM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 6/3/2014 at 7:48 PM Post #2
Aeridini and Aurleon

Midnight Waltz Aeridini***

The Midnight Waltz Aeridini is a 6-vis project showing: Frosted, Nebula, Floral Henna, Lily Tail, Leaf Wings and Mystical Petals.

Progress: Waiting for Gen 1s to mature

Day of the Dead Aeridini***

The Day of the Dead Aeridini was a design that I submitted for the Fall Festival 2014 that was not selected. Here I will be doing a 6 vis project: Frosted, Coral Snake, Floral Henna, Aparajita Tail, Leaf Wings, and Mystical Petals.

Progress: 0/4 Enhanced Essences

I am also considering doing a 4 vis of this showing everything except: Aparajita Tail and Leaf Wings.

Day of the Dead Aurleon

The Day of the Dead Aurleon was a design that I submitted for the Fall Festival 2014 that was not selected. Here I will be doing a 6 vis project: Blended Spots, Blue Jay, Lucky Runes, Peacock Crest, Ice Armor, and Phoenix Flames.

Progress:

0/3 Enhanced Aurleon Essences
Edited By Mikazukichan on 11/30/2014 at 5:27 PM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 6/3/2014 at 7:49 PM Post #3
Faelora, Griffi, and Lighira

Sunny Day Griffi***

The Sunny Day Griffi is a variation on the griffi that I submitted for the Spring festival that wasn't chosen, so I am planning to make it myself now ^.^ This is a 6 vis project that shows: Quagga, Double Stripes, Forest Markings, Unicorn Tail (stripes), Chained Jewelry, and Frosted Fae Wings.

Progress: On hold

Elegant Star-Crossed Griffi***

This griffi design features the lovely Star-Crossed Griffi theme from the Week of Love festival. I couldn't get any wings to fit what I wanted for this design, so the Star-Crosseds get a 5 trait design showing: Tribal, Double Stripes, Lunar Runes, Unicorn Tail (any), and Chained Jewelry.

Progress: breeding

Regal Sun Deity Griffi***

Okay.... so, since Chained Jewelry never did appear in the gene pool, I have changed my project around a bit. Without the darkness of the Jewelry, the Frosted Fae Wings didn't work either.... so yeah. The project is actually quite different now, I guess XD In any case, this is an eventual 6 vis project showing: Monarch Butterfly, Wing Tips, Frost Runes, Horse Tail (Stripes), Whirling Snow, and Feathered Wings.

Progress: Gathering necessary traits

Mystical Raspberry Lemonade Lighira***

So... playing around with my Raspberry Lemonades.... I discovered this combination.... and I love it lol. This is a 6 vis project showing: Bengal Fade (g1 & g2), Floral Henna, Leg Fur, Petal Wings, and Quad Horns.

Progress: Gathering necessary traits.

Rave Lighira***

The Rave Lighira is just something that came out of my playing on the generator one day. I loved the way Bengal Fade and Floral Henna worked together, so I was playing with bright colours on a black background, and this is what I got. So, this is a 4 vis project showing: Bengal Fade, Bengal Fade, Floral Henna, and Leg Fur.

Ocean Waves Lighira***

The Ocean Waves Lighira actually came about because I loved the colours of the magma runes on this little girl. So, I've kept the magma runes, and changed just about everything else XD Ocean Waves Lighira show: Bengal Fade, Bengal Fade, Magma Runes (Floral Henna hidden), Jeweled Bows, Petal Wings, and Dual Horns (Eastern Dragon Horns hidden).

Progress: 0/3 Enhanced Essences
Edited By Mikazukichan on 12/1/2014 at 12:21 AM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 6/3/2014 at 7:49 PM Post #4
Luffox and Lunemara

Angelic Luffox***

The Angelic Luffox is a 5 vis project showing Ferret, Petals, Bunny Tail, Ram Horns, and Chibi Wings.

Progress: All second generation parents bred! Waiting for them to mature.

Luck of the Irish Luffox***

The Luck of the Irish Luffox is a 3 vis project that shows Lucky Runes, Wispy Tail, and Flowered Vines.

Progress: All second generation parents bred! Waiting for them to mature.

Heart-Leaved Aster Luffox***

The Aster Luffox is a summer theme that I designed. The Heart-Leaved variety is a 4 vis project that shows Tiger, Circuit Runes, Tri Tails, and Lovely Hearts.

Progress: Gathering all of the traits I need.

Arrow-Leaved Aster Luffox***

The Aster Luffox is a summer theme that I designed. The Arrow-Leaved variety is a 6 vis project that shows Ferret, Petals, Lucky Runes, Wispy Tail, Ram Horns, and Chibi Wings.

Purple-Stemmed Aster Luffox***

The Aster Luffox is a summer theme that I designed. The Purple-Stemmed variety is a 6 vis project that shows Tabby, Spotted Civet, Runes, Lemur Tail, Chibi Antlers, and Neck Bow.

Sakura Lunemara***

The Sakura Lunemara is based on one of my submissions for the Spring Festival that wasn't chosen, so I'm creating them myself now ^.^ This project will be a 5 vis showing: grub, frosted tips, white peacock, fairy wings, and glow dust.

Progress: Gen 1 parents adults. Breeding Gen 2 parents.
Edited By Mikazukichan on 12/1/2014 at 12:23 AM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 6/3/2014 at 7:50 PM Post #5
Nephini, Puffadore, and Qitari

Cadbury Puffadore***

The Cadbury Puffadore is a 6 vis project that mimics a Cadbury Creme egg. I originally created this design for the Spring themes, but it was not chosen, so..... I've decided to go ahead and make them myself ^.^ This project shows: Fur Smudges, Glow Critter, Lucky Runes, Candy Wings, Flower Crown, and Flower Petals.

Hibiscus Puffadore***

The Hibiscus Puffadore is another one of my designs that was not picked to be part of a festival, this time summer fest. So, because of that, I want to make it myself ^.^ This is a 6 vis project showing: Bernes, Striped Skunk, lucky Runes, Candy Wings, Flower Crown, and Flower Petals.

Progress: 0/3 Enhanced/Mystical Essences
Edited By Mikazukichan on 9/6/2014 at 8:48 PM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 6/3/2014 at 7:50 PM Post #6
Ryori, Vulnyx, and Zolnixi

Zinnia Ryori***

This is my first ever Ryori project. I can't help it, I really love what I came up with for this summer festival entry. I'm sure I won't get to start it any time soon, but.... for now it can sit here and be pretty~ Eventually, this will be a 6 vis project showing: Shock Runes, Petal Markings, Nebula, Petal Wreath, Galaxy, and Ethereal Horns.

Progress: on hold

Astral Hidden Depths Ryori***

I absolutely adore these beautiful ryoris, so I've come up with two 6 vis projects for them. This is the first. The Astral Hidden Depths Ryori shows: Marbled, Petal Markings, Star Runes, Tempest Armor, Fox Fire, and Ethereal Headdress.

Progress: gathering needed traits

Magical Hidden Depths Ryori***

This is the second Hidden Depths 6 vis Ryori project that I have planned. It shows: Shock Runes, Kitsune, Lucky Runes, Ghostly Wraps, Ethereal Ribbons, and Ethereal Horns.

Progress: gathering needed traits

Starry Night Vulnyx***

The Starry Night Vulnyx is a 6 vis project that shows: Cheetah Spots, Arctic Panda, Galaxy Stripes, Jeweled Wings, Nekomata Tail, and Glowing Antenna.

Pretty in Purple Vulnyx***

The Pretty in Purple Vulnyx is yet another 6 vis project. This one shows: Lynx, Tuxedo, Flame Runes, Jeweled Wings, Jingle Bell Bow, and Glowing Antenna.

Warlock's Familiar Vulnyx***

I really shouldn't be allowed near the generator anymore. Now I have three vulnyx projects to finance somehow..... hahahahaha. Anyway, the Warlock's Familiar is another 6 vis project. It shows: King Cheetah, Tuxedo, Flame Runes, Jeweled Wings, Jeweled Collar, and Flame Spirit Horns.

Progress: Breeding 3 carry - 1 vis 2 carry babies

Mysterious Monarch Zolnixi***

The Mysterious Monarch Zolnixi is the first of my two Spring-themed nixi projects. This one shows: Ornate Spangles, Marbled Fox, Lucky Runes, Pearl Armor, and Feathered Wings, and Ball Mask.

Progress: Need: Have all genes. Breeding like crazy.

Beloved Monarch Zolnixi***

The Beloved Monarch Zolnixi is the second of my two Spring-themed nixi projects. This one shows: Double Stripes, Fallow Deer, Advanced Runes, Tri Tails, Comet Moth Wings, and Sugar Plum Flower.

Progress: Need: Have all genes. Breeding like crazy.

Baby's Breath Zolnixi***

The Baby's Breath Zolnixi was a design that I created for the summer festival that did not get picked. It is very subtle in its colours, being very white and pale blue. Because of this, I would really like to make these using Mystical Essences, so I will have to wait a while before starting (those are very expensive essences!!). This will be a 6 vis project showing: Ornate Spangles, Kitsune, Lucky Runes, Tri Tails, Comet Moth Wings, and Sugar Plum Flower.

Progress: 0/3 Enhanced/Mystical Essences
Edited By Mikazukichan on 11/4/2014 at 1:32 PM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 6/3/2014 at 7:51 PM Post #7
Ping List

Flute - Ping for 2 vis + or new projects
Ladyindis - Ping for Waltz duds
Edited By Mikazukichan on 9/8/2014 at 1:23 PM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 6/3/2014 at 7:51 PM Post #8
Updates!

Midnight Waltz Aeridini

Generated first gens. Waiting for them to mature

Sunny Day Griffi

Nothing to report

Regal Sun Deity Griffi

Waiting for gene pool to mature

Mystical Raspberry Lemonade Lighira

Slowly gathering traits

Rave Lighira

Need essences

Angelic Luffox

September 22 - bred first 5 trait baby

Irish Luck Luffox

September 22 - two pairs of 3 trait babies ready to breed 3 vis pair

Heart-Leaved Aster Luffox

Breeding 2 - 4 carry offspring

Arrow-Leaved Aster Luffox

Purple-Stemmed Aster Luffox

Sakura Lunemara

September 22 - breeding 3 - 5 trait offspring

Cadbury Puffadore

On hold

Hibiscus Puffadore

Need essences

Zinnia Ryori

On hold

Starry Night Vulnyx

On hold

Pretty in Purple Vulnyx

On hold

Wizard's Familiar Vulnyx

September 22 - breeding 3 - 5 trait offspring

Mysterious Monarch Zolnixi

Breeding 3 - 5 trait offspring

Beloved Monarch Zolnixi

Breeding 3 - 5 trait offspring

Baby's Breath Zolnixi

Need essences
Edited By Mikazukichan on 12/1/2014 at 12:24 AM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 6/3/2014 at 7:51 PM Post #9
List of Reserves!

Midnight Waltz Aeridini

Sskilling - Free 6 vis (gave enhanced ess toward this project)
Ladyindis - Free 6 vis female (gave enhanced ess this project)
Cat1990 - male
Ivodince

Sunny Day Griffi

Cat1990 - male

Regal Sun Deity Griffi

Mystical Raspberry Lemonade Lighira

Rave Lighira

Mewzzer

Angelic Luffox

Cat1990 - male

Irish Luck Luffox

Silverwolf23 - exchange for a Hogwarts House Vulnyx (either gender)
Cat1990 - male

Heart-Leaved Aster Luffox

Arrow-Leaved Aster Luffox

Purple-Stemmed Aster Luffox

Myrubypixie - male

Sakura Lunemara

Cat1990 - male

Cadbury Puffadore

Cat1990 - male
Ivodince - male

Hibiscus Puffadore

Zinnia Ryori

Starry Night Vulnyx

Cat1990 - male
Ivodince - female

Pretty in Purple Vulnyx

Cat1990 - male

Wizard's Familiar Vulnyx

Cat1990 - male

Mysterious Monarch Zolnixi

Blackshadowwolf - 1 free offspring (6 vis)
Lumya - 1 free offspring (6 vis)
Evilmaracas - 1 free offspring (6 vis)
Aly - 1 free offspring (6 vis)
Cat1990 - male

Beloved Monarch Zolnixi

Blackshadowwolf - 1 free offspring (6 vis)
Lumya - 1 free offspring (6 vis)
Evilmaracas - 1 free offspring (6 vis)
Aly - 1 free offspring (6 vis)
Cat1990 - male

Baby's Breath Zolnixi
Edited By Mikazukichan on 12/1/2014 at 12:24 AM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Posted: 6/3/2014 at 7:51 PM Post #10
For Sale Fails
Edited By Mikazukichan on 12/5/2014 at 3:58 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.