Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > Sonatine's Stuff
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sonatine
Level 69
Snow Wars Mastermind
Threads: 19
Posted: 5/13/2014 at 7:38 PM Post #1
I've decided it's time to make a breeding thread. Usually, I think of a cool project, and then forget about it within a few days. If I post them here, that won't happen! Of course, most of these are just ideas, and I don't actually have the resources to start them on my own. But it's something to aim for.

Enjoy; if you have any suggestions or would like to contribute, ping me and I'd be glad to hear from you!

Update: I've decided that I need to make a few changes to how I distribute my project pets. From now on, I'll only be offering one offspring per project per person (i.e. you can have a rainbow aeri and a concert black ryori, but not two of either), unless you have a separate agreement with me (either as a reward for contributing essences or by PMing me). I also will not be offering 'incomplete' offspring except by prior arrangement.

Rainbow Aeridinis will no longer be available for public sale. If you want one, you must PM me or post here. And I encourage you to do so! I'm not the quickest at responding to requests, but I do try, and once a project is completed I will make every effort to get a pet to those who want one. I also plan to occasionally offer them as giveaway prizes, so look forward to that!

For now, all other projects will be available for public sale, though this is subject to change if I find that they are being reproduced elsewhere. If I sell/give you a pet, you are welcome to dye it, breed it, do whatever with it, even use it to help start your own unique project. But I do request that you don't use multiple offspring that I bred in order to recreate the pets yourself. I can't stop you, since it's yours once you've bought it, but I hope you will humor me in this regard and respect my wishes.

But that's a really depressing note to end on, so I'd like to also share the successful projects that are now available! If you want one I'd be flattered and delighted to hear from you. I'm super flexible with payment, and I even give them away from time to time, so post or message me! :D

Only four so far, but the list will grow! The Card Trick Ryori is getting really close, and I hope to introduce new variants of the Starfall Nephini in the coming months as well! Thanks for looking! ^^
Edited By Sonatine on 2/21/2015 at 9:38 AM.
Sonatine
Level 69
Snow Wars Mastermind
Posted: 5/13/2014 at 7:39 PM Post #2
Fabled Projects

Rainbow Aeridini

Description: 3-vis aeridini based on a rainbow. I even tried to keep the colors more or less in ROYGBV order.

Progress: Project COMPLETE! If you want one, let me know. I've got a pair that has a 50% chance of giving a 3vis, so you probably won't have to wait long.

Piranha Plant Aeridini

Description: I remember the days of playing the original Mario Party on the N64 fondly. That mini game Piranha's Pursuit was especially challenging (if you were the one player vs. the other three). I also remember planting "strawberries" (piranha plants) on the Peach's cake map. Nostalgia, anyone?

Progress: 0/2 enhanced essences obtained

Arbok (or Seviper?)

Description: This aeri was inspired by the pokemon Arbok. Now, before anybody gets their panties in a twist I'll admit that I took a lot of artistic liberties, but I think they still manage to convey the right image: that of a regal, venomous cobra.

Progress:: None yet

Open Ocean Nephini

Progress: Project ON HOLD. It bears an uncomfortable resemblance to another user's project and I'm not comfortable breeding any more of these right now as a result.

Midnight Fireworks Nephini Starfall Nephini

Update: Pair generated!

Description:
I've recycled the Midnight Fireworks idea into the new Starfall Nephini! These really look good with a lot of different traits (leaf veins, glowing sea, and sun armor especially), so there's a chance that I'll generate more pairs of these to introduce more traits. But for now, we have this two-vis pair, which makes this a quick and easy startup. Offspring will be available as soon as they're grown!

Progress: Not yet started.

Nile Nephini:

Description: An Egyptian inspired Nephini.

Progress: None yet.

Floral RAGE Ryoris

Description: I guess I've got a bit of a twisted sense of humor, but these ryoris are designed around the idea of angry flowers. Or perhaps a Georgia O'Keeffe motif, if you're the cultured type.

Progress: 0/2 enhanced essences

Card Trickster Ryori

Description: A face card inspired ryori.

Sea Storm Griffi

Description:

5-vis Griffi inspired by a storm at sea.

Progress: None yet
Edited By Sonatine on 2/21/2015 at 9:48 AM.
Sonatine
Level 69
Snow Wars Mastermind
Posted: 5/13/2014 at 7:39 PM Post #3
Non Fabled Projects

Nukevorpas:

Description: Nuclear Sylvorpas!

Progress: One enhanced Sylvorpa essence needed for female!
Male: http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=746531

Partly Cloudy Puffadores:

Fun fact: this project has actually been finished for around eight months now. Maybe more. I had some luck in buying a pet with the three visible traits I needed to breed with my second generation offspring, and it only needed a few pet dyes to be passable. The downside? Take a look at this guy's grandparents (one of them is beige, another is pale green). I'm sure I wasn't drunk when I generated them, but their appearance might make you think otherwise. I can't even tell if the color swing was just extremely bad, or if I was still a little confused about which color should go where.

Anyway, I've decided to try to breed more of them after a few more pet dye patches, but the color swing's still rather... intense, so your mileage may vary.
Edited By Sonatine on 2/21/2015 at 9:42 AM.
Sonatine
Level 69
Snow Wars Mastermind
Posted: 5/13/2014 at 8:29 PM Post #4
Tentative price is 70k for a three vis (for three vis projects), and 50k for a two vis (for two vis projects).

I'm open to negotiation, too. During festivals I'll likely accept holiday currency and wheel tickets, genetic mutators or magical pies are always appreciated, and if I fancy some of your projects then I may even do a pet trade. Of course, contributing essences will automatically get you the finished product.

Musical Ryori

Concert Black:

Description: An interpretation of the black attire donned by professional musicians in a concert. It's very uniform, yet still classy and artistic. Everybody looks good in black.

Progress: Project COMPLETE! :D If you want one, just let me know; I've got pairs that have a 50% chance of producing a 3vis so you probably won't have to wait long.

Update: I'm now starting to incorporate stat breeding into these concert black ryoris. Not all musicians are pacifistic pansies, you know. XD

Phantom of the Opera

Description: Finally, a use for that creepy mystic mask! These ryoris are meant to be dramatic and intimidating.

Progress: 0/2-4 enhanced essences

Stradivarius:

Description: These four-vis ryoris are based upon a violin! I noticed that the kitsune markings looked vaguely like the f-shaped holes of a violin and couldn't resist. The shock runes mimic the shine of a violin's finish, while the dark/light contrast on the ethereal headdress represents the pale strings on a violin's dark neck.

Progress: 0/2-4 enhanced essences obtained

Maestro:

Details TBA

Elemental Spirits

New project ideas! If I actually manage to design all of these I'd be shocked, but I can't resist the generator. Details will be added if/when I get enough interest. All of these are three-vis ryoris.

Vocanic Spirit:

Desert Spirit:

Shining Spirit:

Verdant Spirit:

Arctic Spirit:

Trickster Spirit:

Tidal Spirit:

Metallic Spirit:

Cosmic Spirit:

Storm Spirit:

Zephyr Spirit:

Edited By Sonatine on 2/16/2015 at 5:30 PM.
Sonatine
Level 69
Snow Wars Mastermind
Posted: 5/13/2014 at 11:24 PM Post #5
And another post to keep track of waiting lists and whom I owe offspring.

Rainbow Aeridini:

Pings: Angelzrulez

Reserves:
1. Willowdarimn (donated essence); first 3-vis male.
2. Wisper
3. Diaveborn

Concert Black
1. Me! Dibs on the first three-vis.
2. Charzarddragon819: three vis, female preferred (PAID)
3. Selestial: two-vis female (galaxy and lucky runes)

Piranha Plant

Reserves:
None yet!

Open Ocean
1. Ivodince (female only)

Midnight Fireworks
1. Ivodince (female only)

Nile Nephini
1. Ivodince (male only)

Card Trick:

Reserves:
None yet!

Ryori Spirits
1. Ivodince: Arctic, Tidal (both female)

Other notes:

Cat1990: Ping for male of rainbow, piranha plant, arbok/seviper, open ocean, midnight fireworks/northern lights, nile, card trick, concert black, phantom of the opera, stradivarius, maestro, nukevorpas, floral RAGE.
Edited By Sonatine on 2/26/2015 at 1:48 PM.
Sonatine
Level 69
Snow Wars Mastermind
Posted: 5/15/2014 at 1:23 AM Post #6
Look at this extra post in here! I guess I'll use it to advertise available offspring and stuff. Incidentally, I don't really have any right now. So sad.

Currently available:

At this time he's still a hatchling. 70k gold price, or some sort of trade (dye's or pies are the preferred items, pet trades are considered on a case by case basis).
Edited By Sonatine on 2/26/2015 at 9:30 AM.
Charzarddragon819
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 69
Posted: 5/15/2014 at 11:57 AM Post #7
How much would you ask for a three vis from the concert black ryori?
Sonatine
Level 69
Snow Wars Mastermind
Posted: 5/15/2014 at 12:28 PM Post #8
You have no idea how excited I am that someone else is actually interested in this! I'm still working out prices, honestly. Do you have a gender preference?

As far as payment goes... would it be fair for me to just ask for a pet dye or a magical pie (pie preferred since they take an eternity to reach adulthood) or something for now? Eventually I'll be organized and have pricing guidelines set up, but for now something like that would be fine. I know some people charge an arm and a leg for their projects, and some give them away. I want to fit somewhere in the middle, and stuff like that would really help get this breeding project thing off the ground.

Honestly, if you have any pricing suggestions then I'd be glad to hear them, though I probably won't be able to get back to you until after the downtime.
Charzarddragon819
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 69
Posted: 5/15/2014 at 12:34 PM Post #9
I could definitely send a few dyes your way! I've got some hanging around from my own projects that I'm not using. Would three Lesser Dyes get me a three vis offspring? If not, I'm still open to "bartering". I'll go ahead and send the dyes though. As for gender, I think I would prefer female, but I'm not like "I HAVE TO HAVE A FEMALE" XD

Those interest me because I've played french horn for 7 years now and I completely understand the "wear all black" rule. :) The ryori would be sort of a sentimental reminder I would like to have since I'm not taking my music career any further.
Sonatine
Level 69
Snow Wars Mastermind
Posted: 5/15/2014 at 3:07 PM Post #10
Three dyes will be fine. Eventually I hope that these projects get popular enough that I can sell them but for now it makes sense to trade for materials that will be useful until I get my breeding thread better established. The only thing I'd ask other than that is to spread the word! If you know any other musicians on Sylestia, I'm always thinking of new designs for my Muse (Musical Ryori) collection, and the more support I have for them, the more likely it is that I can start new projects. I also like collaboration, so I'm open to all sorts of stuff.

I'll put you down for a female, but if ages pass and they still refuse to give a 3-vis female then I'll send a male your way if that's okay. I generally prefer the female pose as well, but this design seems to suit both genders, I think, so I like both of them.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.