Players 2,371 350
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,251,830 1,159
Generated 656,350 34
Captured 1,190,833 51
Bred 6,404,552 1,074
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > Luga's Four Elemental Ny'vene Pr...
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Luga
Level 70
Vanquisher of Undead
Threads: 18
Posted: 5/5/2014 at 7:20 PM Post #1
Welcome to my breeding projects!=D
This is my first breeding projects, so I'm kinda nervous to bring it up here.XD
Here is the image.

Magma Goliath Ny'vene [Fire Elemental]

Enhanced Essences: 0/4

Glacier Ark Ny'vene [Ice Elemental]

Terra Hollow Ny'vene [Earth Elemental]

Tempest Crusader Ny'vene [Wind Elemental]

I hope you like it.^^
So here is the problem. For this dream project comes true, I need at least 4 enhanced ny'vene essences for each elemental. Thus, I'm looking for some people who want to donate at least an enhanced ny'vene essence for this project. Those who donate at least an enhanced ny'vene essence will be given an offspring of the pet you're donating for.^^

There are some things I want to mention before I end my thread.
1. I only accept enhanced ny'vene essences and mystical ny'vene essences.
2. People who donate mystical ny'vene essence will be given priority to get the offspring than people who donate enhanced ny'vene essence. If there are two people who donate mystical ny'vene essence for the same pet, the one who donate first will be given priority to get the offspring
3. You may not get more than one offspring for each pet. So, each person can only donate 4 enhanced/mystical ny'vene essences at most for this project, one for each pet.
4. In order to keep this project pet rare, I will never sell any offspring of this project, nor I will set any offspring for breeding, so the only people except me who will get this project's offsprings are the ones who donate enhanced/mystical ny'vene essences.
5. I may start this project alone if I see no one is interested.

Okay, I think that's it.:)
Edited By Luga on 5/5/2014 at 7:23 PM.
Luga
Level 70
Vanquisher of Undead
Posted: 5/5/2014 at 7:20 PM Post #2
Contributors
Magma Goliath Ny'vene
1. Me
2. Me
3. Me
4. Sonatine

Glacier Ark Ny'vene

Terra Hollow Ny'vene

Tempest Crusader Ny'vene
Edited By Luga on 5/15/2014 at 8:25 PM.
Luga
Level 70
Vanquisher of Undead
Posted: 5/5/2014 at 7:20 PM Post #3
Reserved just in case.:)

Okay, now you can post! :D
Edited By Luga on 5/5/2014 at 7:21 PM.
Maident
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 6
Posted: 5/8/2014 at 10:53 AM Post #4
Pretty.... *goes to hunt for essences* >w>
Luga
Level 70
Vanquisher of Undead
Posted: 5/8/2014 at 6:28 PM Post #5
Thanks! ^^
Sonatine
Level 69
Snow Wars Mastermind
Threads: 19
Posted: 5/15/2014 at 1:43 AM Post #6
Hmmm... I really like those Magma Goliath Nyvenes. Tell you what. I can get you an enhanced essence, as long as someone (or you) can provide the final essence, just to make sure the project will actually start. I don't have any nyvene projects of my own so I wouldn't want to have an essence just rotting away in my inventory.

In summary, send me a message or a ping if this seems fair, and once you've gotten the third essence I'll provide the fourth (though it will probably have to be after the scheduled downtime; I won't be around much for the next few days). Keep me updated, and maybe I can help make this project work!
Luga
Level 70
Vanquisher of Undead
Posted: 5/15/2014 at 1:52 AM Post #7
Thank you very much for showing interest to my project, Sonatine.^^

If that's the case, may I post your name on the donators list, so people know there is only one slot remaining for Magma Goliath Ny'vene?:)
Sonatine
Level 69
Snow Wars Mastermind
Posted: 5/15/2014 at 1:56 AM Post #8
That you may. Hopefully it will help you get one last essence, as well. I'll probably send it over in the next week or so even if you don't have the last one; I'm not actually that stingy. I'm just about to be really busy and don't want to worry about messing with diamonds/essences until after this weekend. It's a cool project, so I do trust that you will be able to find one last essence.
Luga
Level 70
Vanquisher of Undead
Posted: 5/15/2014 at 2:12 AM Post #9
Okay, added! :D

You could send me the essence after I get the 3rd enhanced essence.:)
I might buy the enhanced essence from the diamond store myself if I didn't manage to get the 3rd enhanced essence by the end of this month. If that's really happen, you would be the only one except me who have 6vis of Magma Goliath Ny'vene as promised! :D
Sonatine
Level 69
Snow Wars Mastermind
Posted: 5/15/2014 at 3:28 PM Post #10
I went ahead and sent you the essence. I didn't want to get distracted and forget and accidentally spend too many of my diamonds, because that would be awkward.

I hope you can get more support for this project, all four of the designs, and not just the fire one (although I don't have the resources to support more than one).

I have to give you props for making a six-vis that I actually find appealing enough to buy a valuable essence for. Often I find six visual pets to just look too cluttered or busy for my tastes (most of my own designs are only three or four vis, though there are exceptions); typically, if a trait isn't featured/serving a clear function in the design, I don't want it on there. However, your designs incorporate all of the traits you use very well, and they are elaborate without being unnecessarily busy. Well done, and good luck!

Oh, and one more thing. Is it a problem if I'd prefer a female? I'm not going to be super picky and I realize that even with careful planning, getting all of the traits to show is a challenge. But if it's possible, I prefer the look of the female. ^^
Edited By Sonatine on 5/15/2014 at 3:31 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.