Players 2,371 350
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,251,830 1,159
Generated 656,350 34
Captured 1,190,833 51
Bred 6,404,552 1,074
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > Cymas Designs Stables - Custom Gamer Pet...
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Cymas
Level 60
Threads: 8
Posted: 4/29/2014 at 10:18 AM Post #1
Cymas Designs Stables

Hello everyone and welcome to Cymas Designs' Stables!

If you're looking to buy a Cymas Designs pet, please visit the shop. If you would like to reserve a Cymas Designs project pet or order your own custom design, you're in the right place!

News and Updates

The Design Spotlight for May is up! I didn't get any applications so this month I'm showcasing my own first successful project, my Chocobo Nytekrie.

New concept design: Godzilla!

The first official Cymas Designs egg has been hatched! Be the first to have your very own Nytekrie Chocobo!

Bulletin Board

Looking for Design Spotlight applications for June!
Edited By Cymas on 5/4/2014 at 9:07 PM.
Cymas
Level 60
Posted: 4/29/2014 at 10:18 AM Post #2
May Spotlight: Chocobos!

Chocobos!
Final Fantasy series

The first successful project from Cymas Designs is the lovable classic yellow Chocobo from the Final Fantasy video game series. I chose Nytekrie over Aurleons due to Chocobos being flightless and their overall design matching the general aesthetics of the originals.

Design Spotlight

Have your own video game or other pop culture Sylesti project? Apply via PM using the form provided for a chance to have your project featured here for an entire month! I will also be spotlighting some of my own projects when completed, which will run alongside the current featured project.

Form
all information is required

Concept Image
Project Name
Source:
Design Summary whatever you want to write about your project in 150 words or less
Thread Link
Edited By Cymas on 5/4/2014 at 9:06 PM.
Cymas
Level 60
Posted: 4/29/2014 at 10:19 AM Post #3
Current Designs

Here's a look at what I'm currently working on! I accept reservations and sponsorships for these designs.

Prices
pets can be reserved here or purchased in the shop for the list price.

General Pricing Guide*
Base price: 100,000
Visible traits/mutations: 50,000 per
Carries: 25,000 per

*Some projects may vary in pricing.

Charizardtwo - 3 vis - 250,000 gold
Chocobos - classic yellow - no vis - 500 gold

Design Run: this refers to how many of a given design I will breed after sponsors and reserve orders have been filled. At the end of the run the design will be retired.

Charizardtwo
Pokemon the Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back

After luring select Pokemon trainers to his island, Mewtwo captures and clones their Pokemon to create more powerful versions, such as the Charizardtwo featured in this design. The design is from the movie but Charizard has been a fan favorite in both the games and the show for years.
3 vis
Current Progress: First set of parents generated.

Sponsorship needs: Enhanced/Mystical Draeyl Essence x2, Pet Dyes
Sponsored by: Charzarddragon819

Design Run: 3

Chocobos!
Final Fantasy series

The lovable yellow birds make their Sylestia debut! Although chocobos are flightless, they seem to have gained some enhanced abilities in their travels between worlds. Although this design will release with the classic yellow design, expect to see lots of variations in the future! Future designs include popular colors, Chocobo Knights and maybe even the elusive Trickster!
Variable vis
Current progress: Yellow parents are now breeding. Still need to make some color adjustments.

Sponsorship needs: Stable/Tab Expansions, Pet Dyes, Nytekrie Essences
Sponsored by:

Design Run: variable
Edited By Cymas on 5/4/2014 at 7:06 PM.
Cymas
Level 60
Posted: 4/29/2014 at 10:19 AM Post #4
Concept Designs

Here's a sneak peak at upcoming design projects! I am not accepting reservations for concept projects, only sponsorships. Concepts will be available for reservation when they become active projects.

The Legendary Beast: Griever
Final Fantasy VIII

This design is based on game protagonist Squall Leonheart's personal insignia, the Lionheart, and his dream of the ultimate Guardian Force, Griever, which is later used against him by the Sorceress Ultimecia.
5 vis

Sponsorship needs: Enhanced/Mystical Lighira Essence x4
Sponsored by:

Limited! Design Run: 1

Bereskarn
Dragon Age: Origins

These terrifying bears were corrupted by the Blight and became ghouls known for their terrifying appearance and nauseating smell.
4 vis

Sponsorship needs: Enhanced/Mystical Morkko Essence x2
Sponsored by:

Design Run: 3

Tengri
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Tengri, the dragon who felt unwell and couldn't fly when Oliver first met him, could sense his soulmate was in danger. With Oliver's help his soulmate was protected and both of their confidence restored. Tengri became a loyal companion, carrying Oliver and his friends through even the most dangerous skies without fear or hesitation.
3 vis

Sponsorship needs: Enhanced/Mystical Ny'vene Essence x2
Sponsored by:

Limited! Design Run: 1

Godzilla
Godzilla

The King of the Monsters comes roaring back this month, bigger and more terrifying than ever. I know it's not strictly a game design but who wouldn't want the King himself in their stable? I know I do! This concept is still in progress, unlike the other finalized designs posted here.
Edited By Cymas on 5/4/2014 at 6:14 PM.
Cymas
Level 60
Posted: 4/29/2014 at 10:19 AM Post #5
Custom Designs

The Custom Design shop is not available yet. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Have a suggestion for a design you want to see? I'm always interested in new ideas! Just let me know and I'll keep it in mind for my next project.
Edited By Cymas on 4/29/2014 at 11:21 AM.
Cymas
Level 60
Posted: 4/29/2014 at 10:19 AM Post #6
Cymas Designs Originals

Sometimes I do personal projects that aren't game-related. I know, weird. Here is a look at what else I'm working on. All designs here are available for reservation and sponsorship.

Digital Zolnixi 2 vis

Digital Runes
Pearl Armor

These digital warriors are inspired by the classic look of a PC motherboard and uses the runes to evoke the greentext and black background commonly associated with real world (and fantasy) digital warriors, such as Neo of The Matrix Fame.
Current Progress: Parents generated / second gen breeding beginning.

Sponsorship Needs: Pet Dyes
Sponsored by:
Edited By Cymas on 4/29/2014 at 1:18 PM.
Cymas
Level 60
Posted: 4/29/2014 at 10:20 AM Post #7
Retired Designs

All great things must come to an end. Here is an archive of completed designs that are no longer available for sale. If you see something here you really like, don't despair; they will still be available in a very limited capacity via auctions, raffles and gifts. A truly popular design may receive an extended run or even come out of retirement entirely!

Nothing has been retired yet. :)
Edited By Cymas on 4/30/2014 at 1:08 PM.
Cymas
Level 60
Posted: 4/29/2014 at 10:20 AM Post #8
Design Sponsorships

Breeding projects can be costly and take a long time to complete. If you see a project you really like and want to offer support you can sponsor the design! Depending on the needs of the project I will accept gold, diamonds, essences and pet dyes.

Essences and Pet Dyes will be used for the sponsored design. Gold and diamonds will be used to purchase essences and dyes for the sponsored design or will go toward Stable and Tab expansions as necessary. Any leftover funding will be added (and matched by myself) to the Cymas Designs Sponsorship Program.

I will accept more than one sponsor per design. Each project has a list of what I need most to help complete it; I will also accept gold or diamonds for any design, to be used as listed above.

Sponsorship Rewards:

A Sylesti from the sponsored project.
Priority for the Design Spotlight feature.
Sponsorship links to your own breeding/shop threads.
Automatic entry into the next raffle.
A discount off all pets in the storefront.

Sponsor 3 Designs and get a Custom Design order free!

Cymas Designs Sponsorship Program
Power to the Players

Have an awesome game-based Sylesti project but need help implementing it? Cymas Designs will sponsor your project!

The sponsorship program is not open at this time. I apologize for any inconvenience.
Edited By Cymas on 4/30/2014 at 12:46 PM.
Cymas
Level 60
Posted: 4/29/2014 at 10:21 AM Post #9
Sponsors

Cymas Designs is sponsored in part by the following:

Charzarddragon819 - Charizardtwo
Edited By Cymas on 4/29/2014 at 10:33 PM.
Cymas
Level 60
Posted: 4/29/2014 at 10:21 AM Post #10
Reservation Lists

See a design you really like? Make sure you reserve it! I will only breed so many of a given design before retiring it and moving on to new projects. Reservations are the best way to guarantee you get a specific pet.

Charizardtwo
Charzarddragon819 (Sponsor)

Chocobos - Classic Yellow

Digital Zolnixi
Edited By Cymas on 4/30/2014 at 12:54 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.