Players 2,356 338
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,253,312 621
Generated 656,411 36
Captured 1,190,925 61
Bred 6,405,881 524
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > Hello Sylestia!
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Riverstone
Level 22
Threads: 3
Posted: 4/27/2014 at 2:15 AM Post #1
Hey everyone who bothers to read this, you can call me River!
I'm new to the game but I've started getting the hang of it. Now that I know I'll be sticking around a while I wanna get to know some of you guys :)
So tell me about yourselves! How long have you been playing? What's your favourite colour? And secret awesome beginner tips you wanna share ;)?
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 48
Posted: 4/27/2014 at 7:18 AM Post #2
Hi River, Welcome to Sylestia. I hope you are enjoying the site so far. My name is Willow, and if you want to come hang out I am almost always in the general chat (where you will find many other amazing players :D ). i don't usually hang out so much in the forums Though I do host one of the free genetic testing facilities here, so if you have any pets you would like tested don't hesitate to drop by to any of us.

I have been on Sylestia since the the middle of last year, and have made so many new friends. The Sylestia community is a really friendly and giving community (and so for my first tip, Do not be afraid to ask a Question, even if it seems silly).

I sneaked a peek into your stables and I have to say that your starter is gorgeous. I love the gene and mutation you have used!

Now for any of my Tips.
First off I would say that in the beginning you may find it hard to rack up some doe. So my advice is to always have pets going on missions (and especially set specific pets up for specific stats to go on missions) and sell as much of the armor that you get, try to only save purple and higher armors, and even then don't overflow your inventory with these.

Secondly I would say that this site has a few issues with selling pets, an overloaded market to be precise, so if you do not want a pet you may have bred do not be afraid to release, (soon there will be a NPC who will be able to buy up unwanted pets).

and yeah I think those are the big tips (also if you feel stuck on something and are to shy to ask, check out the forums, you never know someone else may have asked the same Q down the line.
Riverstone
Level 22
Threads: 3
Posted: 4/27/2014 at 9:38 AM Post #3
Thanks for the reply! I actually have kind of a silly beginner question, where are the missions located? Like how do I select them? :3
I look forward to seeing you around :)
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 4/27/2014 at 9:44 AM Post #4
Missions can be found from the Town Barracks. c: (When you get into Esior's Haven, click Town Barracks and that list should pop up.)

As you progress through Viridian Meadows and clear each area, new mission levels will unlock. The higher the level, the longer the duration, but the better the rewards. c:
Teefa85
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 11
Posted: 4/27/2014 at 6:04 PM Post #5
Hello. Welcome to Sylestia.

I've been playing since last January. I tend to be mostly into the RPG aspects, though I like collecting pets that look nice. I occasionally pop in on the forums or in the region chat, though mostly I'm in combat or working on pet projects.

This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.