Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > on mission, not in party
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Witchy
Level 60
Threads: 7
Posted: 4/23/2014 at 9:12 AM Post #1
ok. I give. I've looked around the forum, to see if I could find an answer to this, but have not come across it yet. (I'm new, obviously)

I just finished a quest (Dreadnaught), and went to do the Troll Cave, when I get there, it tells me I'm not in a 'party'

When I go to my pets page, I see the button "add to party" and it's clickable, but when I do click on it, I get a box, telling me, I can not join a party, when I'm on a mission.
I don't want to lose my mission, but what do I do? I can not go forward, or backward. I'm stuck.

And yes, I've clicked on the "stuck in battle" button, but that tells me, that I'm not stuck.

Has this happen to any one else?
Does any one have any advice on how to handle this?

and just in case, any one of you all are on line...
@terrenaanimula, @fresh, @lirikai, who else? i thought there was a couple more.....
Edited By Witchy on 4/23/2014 at 9:14 AM.
Aly
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 9
Posted: 4/23/2014 at 9:23 AM Post #2
It appears that your only pet is currently on a mission. Like you already said, pets on a mission can't join your party, and without a pet in your party you cannot explore. I suggest either waiting until the mission ended, cancelling it, or buying a pet from someone else if you don't want to lose your mission but still wish to explore now c;
Witchy
Level 60
Posted: 4/23/2014 at 9:55 AM Post #3
I would be happy to finish the mission, but it won't let me, because I'm not in a party. Do you know...
If I get another pet, and make it a party, will I be able to add this current pet (shadowhex) to the new pet's party, and then finish the mission?
Witchy
Level 60
Posted: 4/23/2014 at 10:08 AM Post #4
ACK! Never MIND! All of a sudden, I received a Mission notice, and it said I had finished my mission!

I didn't realize, that it was something, that happen automatically.

THANK You so much, for trying to help me. I appreciate it.

WHOOPS! and newbie mistake, I Pinged the wrong person. I meant to ping @aly

SORRY Ally
Edited By Witchy on 4/23/2014 at 10:09 AM.
Cymas
Level 60
Threads: 8
Posted: 4/24/2014 at 6:36 AM Post #5
Yep, when your pet goes away on a mission it isn't available for party. You also can't distribute level up points if it has any or switch around its equipment until it comes back, which can be kind of annoying. Until you have a few extra pets you can keep specifically to send out on missions, I'd recommend waiting until you know you'll be offline for awhile to send yours out. Each mission has a Duration listing--that's how many hours it will take to complete. Easy missions only take an hour, but the hardest missions will have your pet unavailable to you for up to 12 hours. You can cancel the mission if you need to at any time from your Mission Log, but you won't get any rewards from it if you do so.
Oogbar
Level 69
Adept Gladiator
Threads: 17
Posted: 4/24/2014 at 1:24 PM Post #6
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=13517&page=1#4
Author: Witchy
Time Posted: 4/23/2014 at 10:08 AM
ACK! Never MIND! All of a sudden, I received a Mission notice, and it said I had finished my mission!

I didn't realize, that it was something, that happen automatically.

THANK You so much, for trying to help me. I appreciate it.

WHOOPS! and newbie mistake, I Pinged the wrong person. I meant to ping @aly

SORRY Ally

hehe, that is one thing I like on here, the automation. And the only thing a pet on a mission can do, aside from the mission, is eat up your stable foodies. X)

And also, to propperly Ping users, above the message box, there is a box that says "Ping Users". You just type in their names with no "@" symbol, and seperate multiple names with a comma & space: "Bob, Joe, Bill" will show up at the top of the post, in a light grey as
"@Bob, @Joe, @Bill"
Hope that helps some. :D
Witchy
Level 60
Posted: 4/24/2014 at 1:48 PM Post #7
Thank you so much for the info :) I appreciate very much. lol. hate not knowing anything. must be patient. (not me!) :)

This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.