Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Business arrangments
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Talyn
Level 67
Trickster
Threads: 181
Posted: 3/27/2014 at 8:52 AM Post #1
I have a question... If two people made a business arrangement and then one player just quits without following through... Is this a breach of contract or whatever?

I get that unless the other player gets on they can't be made to do anything, I'm just wondering what would/should be done if it happens because I'd like to know what to do if it happens.

Example:

You make a deal with a person for breedings with a specific pet or a item or pet sale. They never set the pet/item up when they were online and haven't signed in for X number of days now.

I'm suspecting that if you haven't paid anything yet then it's moot point, but what if you already gave your part of the deal? What do you do then?

-------------------------------------------------------
In my current case, I was promised first breedings on a pet, and then we would swap breedings and they would breed with mine. The user hasn't been on in 8 days, but when they WERE online, then never followed through with their promise to set their pet up for me.

However, as nothing but promises were exchanged yet, I don't expect any action is able to be made.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 3/27/2014 at 4:52 PM Post #2
If the communication occurred somewhere on Sylestia, it could be deemed scamming on their end. We would have to take a look.

If you were to send them something and didn't get your part of the bargain, then we could investigate and return your item and let them know that we did that. Although, with breeding, there's nothing we can really do about that.

Overall, these situations are very case by case. We would need full details and to read the dialogue to make a certain decision.
Edited By Krinadon on 3/27/2014 at 4:53 PM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.