Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Bug Reporting > Image Issues: The Megathread (for all yo...
Page 19 1, 2, 3... 18, 19, 20... 44, 45, 46 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Snowcrystal
Level 61
Threads: 175
Posted: 9/19/2017 at 4:50 AM Post #181

some of the flower center are blue and i had put in green
Sabon
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 5
Posted: 10/4/2017 at 9:06 AM Post #182
Hi,

Just noticed with one of my male Qitari with the armour that the top piece of his armour goes behind his mane, where as with his female counterpart is in front?

Not sure if it's my computer acting up.

This is the males link:

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=3410107

This is the females link:

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=3343067

Regards

Sabon
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 434
Posted: 10/15/2017 at 11:17 AM Post #183
Foo Dog Luffox armor has a few issues with the M2.

Ram Horns: Where the white part of the horns meets the Foo Dog mutation.

And on the Moon Armor, the foo dog mutation covers the cloth and look... odd. PArticularly at the very end of the Moon Armor's clothy bit where you can see it stick out from under the Foo Dog mutation at the tail end.

Also pointed out by Theafy on the conversation that brought this up... The Foo Dog ears do not like the flower vines on the female >.>

Edited By Xavion on 10/15/2017 at 12:37 PM.
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 434
Posted: 10/31/2017 at 1:32 PM Post #184
This issue has been fixed.
Edited By Krinadon on 6/10/2018 at 9:20 AM.
Frawn
Level 75
High Druid
Threads: 53
Posted: 11/3/2017 at 2:18 PM Post #185
I've never noticed until JUST NOW how the adult female sylvorpas with visible Mandarinfish are the only ones to not have the markings on top of their heads...

Theafy
Level 75
Snow Wars Champion
Threads: 58
Posted: 11/11/2017 at 3:59 PM Post #186
The Astral Wanderer's Crown does not want to set on Jester's Crest, Shadow Wings and Cyberpunk Wings properly owo;
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 11/29/2017 at 2:14 AM Post #187

Baby male ryo floating orbs has some rough line art and the area near the 'shoulder' looks off
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/1/2017 at 8:22 PM Post #188
Weird lineart w/ ears and hair
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Threads: 253
Posted: 12/3/2017 at 8:44 PM Post #189
Okay, so, recently, I noticed some problems with the Lighira's artwork. I know that these problems won't be fixed for quite a while, but when the eventual revamp for them, here are some things I think it would be beneficial to keep in mind~.

To differentiate between them all, I'm just gonna call them "Daddy", "Momma", "Baby Boy", and "Baby Girl" to make it easier.

First: The Female's Scales???

The first problem that comes to mind is that Momma's got some chest scales. The adults seem to have scales that the babies do not, but this is most prominent on the female.

vs

Momma has those chest scales that come from her color two that is not shown on Baby Girl. I don't even know if they can be called scales tbh, but they're on the paws and face, too. This is shown on the Daddy, as well, but his mane covers the chest scales, so you can only see the paw and face ones for him. And again, no scales on Baby Boy. Now, I don't know if they just grow scales as they get older (that does seem awfully painful however!), but maybe this consistency issue could be investigated in the very eventual revamp?

Second: Ghostly Shadows

On Baby Boy and Baby Girl, Ghostly Shadows is shown to very clearly be on the chest, and Daddy grows into having part of his mane showing that portion of it, but Momma doesn't?

I mean, maybe this is because of Momma's mysterious scales?? But even so, Daddy grows the trait on his mane, so theoretically, wouldn't Momma grow it on her scales, assuming the scales are grown?

Third: Gene One Blue Pangan

This issue is kinda different for both genders. First, Daddy has a patch of Blue Pangan near his rear right leg that we don't see on Baby Boy.

Now, a patch that prominent and far off? I think that would show as a baby! Also, on the females, the face of the Blue Pangan doesn't quite match up.

The biggest part of the female Blue Pangan inconsistency is that Baby Girl has rather remarkable, prominent splashes near her nose and eye that don't show up on Momma. Besides that, the face markings hardly match at all.

Fourth: Gene One Faded Outline

As with Blue Pangan, the issues with Faded Outline are different for each of them. And again, it's mostly with consistency. First, Daddy has some prominent fade on the backs of his hind legs, while Baby Boy doesn't show that part at all.

The problem with Baby Girl is that the color bleeds into her right inner ear. Faded Outline is very pretty and looks like it's glowing, but it's not shown anywhere that it actually glows.

See what I mean? And Momma's got her whole other problem with G1 Faded Outline. If you look, she's got hints of the G1 color outlining her cheeks, but that's not found on Baby Girl, Baby Boy, or Daddy.

Also, as a note, Baby Girl has hints of a fade on her hind paws while Momma doesn't show that, as well as the hint on the bottom of the tail that Baby Girl shows.

Five: Gene Two Savannah

This one is a very simple issue, but it's kinda noticeable. The Gene Two Savannah on Baby Boy has significantly more spots than is shown in Daddy, Momma, or Baby Girl.

This same issue does apply with Gene Two Tiger.

Six: Gene Two Blue Pangan

Another small problem, but the Gene Two Blue Pangan extends much farther up on Baby Girl than on Momma.

Seven: Gene Two White Peacock

Very simple, again, but White Peacock extends much farther on Momma than on Baby Girl.

Eight: Gene Two Faded Outline

Faded Outline doesn't show on Baby Boy's stomach when it does on Daddy's.

Nine: Night Glow

On Momma, Night Glow seems much brighter than on the other ones.

Besides that, Baby Girl's Night Glow doesn't look blended well at all :\.

Ten: Toes!

Perhaps the issue most important to me is the toes! The adults are shown as having the dewclaw, or the toe that's on the leg, but the babies don't.

Eleven: More Toe Problems D:.

Okay, so the dewclaws on the adults, sometimes don't match?? Certain traits make it so the claws don't always match. For example, Ghostly Shadows makes Daddy's right forepaw as having gray claws, while the rest is dark green.

Also, Gene One Faded Outline changes the color of the dewclaw on both of them from the color of the original claws.

Note: Left forepaw dewclaw.

Note: Right forepaw dewclaw.
Edited By Creativity on 12/3/2017 at 8:48 PM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/21/2017 at 12:05 AM Post #190
Just an inconsistency for the Male Vulynxs~
Daddy Vulynx is missing his spots on Clouded Leopard that the rest of his family has

Daddy Vul^

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 18, 19, 20... 44, 45, 46
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.