Forum Index > Dungeon and Zone Discussion > Vierna Battle
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Kirasmala
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 147
Posted: 3/2/2014 at 7:57 AM Post #1
I can make it through the first half but not through the second. Any help here? Its the only dungeon that I haven't managed to beat.

Fighter:

Tank:

Mage:

Thanks for any help given.
Playerxyz
Level 60
Aspiring Gladiator
Threads: 4
Posted: 3/2/2014 at 9:02 AM Post #2
welcome in the club. same here. (aside of the dungeon part, I can't solve puzzles, so the haven dungeon will stay uncleared) - but it's frustrtating. after defeating vopar coming back to her and experiencing the same all over again, no mater how I change my party sets... makes me nuts, so I will follow any replies you'll get here...

I guess, without mythical euip only batches of elixirs can get us through her. now how to get mythical euip if defeating her is what you need to get it...
Playerxyz
Level 60
Aspiring Gladiator
Threads: 4
Posted: 3/3/2014 at 6:03 AM Post #3
update. so I was just able to beat her twice in a row. for the second battle it were 5 strong elixirs and like 2-3 smaller 1,6k elixirs (plus 2 mend rounds in total).

if your party is otherwise doing fine (gets through to her shadow), it may be your moves during the fight with her shadow.
winning tactics for me was to take better care for her mana transfusion moves, use up your mana in time so she can't fill her own hp back up again. it's necessary to use it up on her 4th move after the last transfusion, use elixirs directly after her transfusion and use the gained elixir mana up again in time.
my party pets were at around 40% health when she died, it's possible to get her down as long as you take care for your mana.

I used two physical battlers (air) for my vierna party for the higher damage (since they have many points set on health, I found it necessary to use moves that can at least do some more damage with the lower strength they have due to being tanks mainly) and a light attacker. two tanks in order to switch them in the battle when you have a turn where an elixir wouldn't be a good idea (right before her transfusion move for example).

it's possible but yes, it takes some time. it were around 50 rounds or so, both times so far.
Edited By Playerxyz on 3/3/2014 at 6:15 AM.

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.