Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Mission and Quest Discussion > Nightfall Bandit Dungeon
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Astramoon
Level 39
Threads: 2
Posted: 2/19/2013 at 7:55 PM Post #1
I've been trying for about a weeks & a half to beat the boss in Nightfall Bandit Dungeon. The 2 pets that I have in my party are level 30 & 31 (as of this post) respectively. Even at this level, they're BARELY doing any damage let alone beating them. Can someone give me advice? I have a level 34 Aureleon, but when I try to equip him, it says he's too high of a level.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 2/19/2013 at 8:11 PM Post #2
Hmm. Can you unlock your 3rd party slot? Can't remember, but I believe you should be fighting Nightfall Dungeon with 3 pets.

Check your pets for up-to-date equips as well. Aim for blue or purple equips.

You can't equip pets that are higher than your "user level" or the level of your highest owned pet. This is to avoid buying your way into winning fights. x:

And have you been allocating the level ups and the proficiency points on your pets? How do you invest them?
Edited By 1127 on 2/19/2013 at 8:12 PM.
Astramoon
Level 39
Posted: 2/19/2013 at 8:53 PM Post #3
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 4/28/2024 at 6:52:13pm

Hmm. Can you unlock your 3rd party slot? Can't remember, but I believe you should be fighting Nightfall Dungeon with 3 pets.

Check your pets for up-to-date equips as well. Aim for blue or purple equips.

You can't equip pets that are higher than your "user level" or the level of your highest owned pet. This is to avoid buying your way into winning fights. x:

And have you been allocating the level ups and the proficiency points on your pets? How do you invest them?

My first pet is level 31 & this is her level up points:
Base Health: 1,127
Base Strength: 81
Base Intelligence: 77
Base Dexterity: 77
Base Agility: 77
With her Proficiency Points are in the Wind Proficiency Tree & I spent 2 on the heart, 2 on the strength, 1 on the paw, & 1 on the slashes.

The second is level 30 & her level up points are as follows:
Base Health: 1,040
Base Strength: 66
Base Intelligence: 64
Base Dexterity: 66
Base Agility: 65
With her Proficiency Points being in the Wind Proficiency Tree spent the same way as my first pet but on 1 in the strength & 2 on the paw.

What does green equipment mean, does that indicate that it's outdated?
I'm still trying to get enough to unlock the 3rd party slot, so I'm not sure if I can unlock it
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 2/19/2013 at 9:47 PM Post #4
Quote From:

My first pet is level 31 & this is her level up points:
Base Health: 1,127
Base Strength: 81
Base Intelligence: 77
Base Dexterity: 77
Base Agility: 77
With her Proficiency Points are in the Wind Proficiency Tree & I spent 2 on the heart, 2 on the strength, 1 on the paw, & 1 on the slashes.

The second is level 30 & her level up points are as follows:
Base Health: 1,040
Base Strength: 66
Base Intelligence: 64
Base Dexterity: 66
Base Agility: 65
With her Proficiency Points being in the Wind Proficiency Tree spent the same way as my first pet but on 1 in the strength & 2 on the paw.

What does green equipment mean, does that indicate that it's outdated?
I'm still trying to get enough to unlock the 3rd party slot, so I'm not sure if I can unlock it

From what I'm seeing, you're allocating the points evenly. This isn't exactly ideal for being good damage dealers, because they're too balanced in everything to make a difference. What most people do is make a tank pet to take all the damage (pure HP in level ups and tree, or HP-agi and all prof points in HP in tree), and a pure-str or pure-int pet to do all the damage (with all prof points purely in str or int, respectively). This is the most optimal build for damage dealing I know. Balancing everything out kinda negates the damage dealt and doesn't really help in battle progress.

Green equipment is 'uncommon' equipment. You can check its rarity by hovering over the equip in your inventory. It isn't the highest quality of equipment, in fact, it's ideal to have higher grades of equipment, even at lower levels, because they provide higher stats. Outdated means that there's a level gap in your pet's level and its equipment (ie a lvl30 pet wears lvl10 gear).

Avoid trying to clear the dungeon for now. Instead, probably do some missions that suit your pets for some exp and money. That 3rd party slot is pretty essential for making the battle easier.
Astramoon
Level 39
Posted: 2/19/2013 at 10:05 PM Post #5
Quote From:

From what I'm seeing, you're allocating the points evenly. This isn't exactly ideal for being good damage dealers, because they're too balanced in everything to make a difference. What most people do is make a tank pet to take all the damage (pure HP in level ups and tree, or HP-agi and all prof points in HP in tree), and a pure-str or pure-int pet to do all the damage (with all prof points purely in str or int, respectively). This is the most optimal build for damage dealing I know. Balancing everything out kinda negates the damage dealt and doesn't really help in battle progress.

Green equipment is 'uncommon' equipment. You can check its rarity by hovering over the equip in your inventory. It isn't the highest quality of equipment, in fact, it's ideal to have higher grades of equipment, even at lower levels, because they provide higher stats. Outdated means that there's a level gap in your pet's level and its equipment (ie a lvl30 pet wears lvl10 gear).

Avoid trying to clear the dungeon for now. Instead, probably do some missions that suit your pets for some exp and money. That 3rd party slot is pretty essential for making the battle easier.

So, if I want to make my first pet the one that does all the damage, then I give HER points strenth or intelligence. Then for my second pet, the one that would take the damage, I would put everything in her HP & agility? & the same goes with the proficiency Tree?

The one that TAKES the damage has to be in the middle correct?
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 2/19/2013 at 10:10 PM Post #6
Quote From:
So, if I want to make my first pet the one that does all the damage, then I give HER points strenth or intelligence. Then for my second pet, the one that would take the damage, I would put everything in her HP & agility? & the same goes with the proficiency Tree?

The one that TAKES the damage has to be in the middle correct?

Yeah, in particular, if you want to stay in the Air tree, you should invest in pure strength.

For a pet that you want to take all the damage, you should probably invest half the level ups in HP and half in agi, and in the prof tree, put all the points into HP.

Yes, the one that takes damage must be in the middle. The middle pet is often the target for most hits. ^^
Astramoon
Level 39
Posted: 2/20/2013 at 7:25 PM Post #7
ah, ok, Thank you.

Is there a guide on the site for color & rarity & such?
Like what does an orange equip item mean?
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 2/20/2013 at 8:40 PM Post #8
Quote From:

ah, ok, Thank you.

Is there a guide on the site for color & rarity & such?
Like what does an orange equip item mean?

Was planning to make a guide on stuff like that haha.

White = Common
Green = Uncommon
Blue = Rare
Purple = Epic
Orange = Legendary
Red = Mythical
--
1 star = weak
2 stars = standard
3 stars = superior
4 stars = elite
5 stars = boss

This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.