Players 2,356 338
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,253,312 621
Generated 656,411 36
Captured 1,190,925 61
Bred 6,405,881 524
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > General Party Advice?
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Jesse0319
Level 60
Threads: 5
Posted: 2/11/2014 at 2:56 PM Post #1
I'm sure this has been done before, and I have a little idea what I'm doing now, but I have some general and specific questions still.

- What is generally the best tree for tanks?
- In your opinion, what's better for Tanks - 50/50 health/agility, or all health?
- In your opinion, what's better for Glass cannons - 1:3 health:damage stat, or all damage stat?
- Should I put ALL proficiency points into health, or should I supplement my skills a little?
- Is the Tank/Physical Glass Cannon/Magical Glass Cannon still considered the best, or is there a good Healer option?
- Is there a guide to leveling, as in, a recommended level for your pets for each area/where to train?
- How do you train up level 0 pets? Put them in a party with a stronger pet and hope they don't get attacked?

Thanks to anyone who replies!
Edited By Jesse0319 on 2/11/2014 at 2:56 PM.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 2/11/2014 at 11:05 PM Post #2
A guide for speccing and gearing I made!

Anyways. Since my guide kinda addresses everything on a general front, I'll answer the questions on a personal preference (not really the best super best stuff, but what I go by, the better general advice is in the link aha)

1. I like using shadow (because I've been using shadow forever, too lazy to change aha). Earth is good too, at high levels and good gear to sustain hits.

2. I would just do a plain ol' mix of everything. Enough health to give the tank longevity, enough agility to not make it squishy. After playing a lot, you get a sense for what you'd like.

3. With the right gear (I guess mythical), people can afford to do 90% stat/10% health or something. I personally put enough health into the pet to make it not die, then rest is tat.

4. Read my guide. c: tl;dr tanks get all HP, cannons get all stat (str/int)

5. For now, the former is best. Battle system is limited so optimal progress is probably with the former setup.

6. No, just keep leveling up your pets through the areas (each area sequentially rises in level anyways). I forget which area is which, but each level bracket kinda only increases by 5 levels each per area.

7. people either give lvl0 pets experience orbs, train them in festival zones where a full party scales to the level of the team, put them in missions with the right equipment, etc etc. I won't say putting them in a high level party isn't a wrong answer, it's sometimes efficient to some, but it doesn't work for me aha. I don't have the patience for it. xD
Jesse0319
Level 60
Threads: 5
Posted: 2/12/2014 at 9:16 AM Post #3
Thanks so much! I'll make sure to check out your guide! :3

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.