Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,397 236
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,334,340 612
Generated 761,944 72
Captured 1,302,844 25
Bred 7,269,400 515
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Artwork Trades > Sharksoup's Art Shop (OPEN)
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Sharksoup
Level 53
Joined: 9/24/2026
Threads: 1
Posts: 1
Posted: 9/30/2026 at 9:21 PM Post #1
Sharksoup's Art Shop
Hello, and welcome~

A little about me: I am Sharksoup, A digital artist and biology student at uni. I used to play this game a very long time ago during middle school, then i stumbled across it again many years later, thought why not exist in this very lovely community once again.

This art shop is for just earning gold/items/pets in game, and also leaving artblock/finding something to study art with

GENERAL
- I draw OC's/People, Animals, Interactions, Fanart
- I use Procreate for all my drawings, and you can find my TikTok as Buluberi or Bulueberi, where I post my process, art-dump and any extra OC content.
- I will not be drawing gore or NSFW, I struggle with backgrounds so that's also a no
- I will be working on these drawings in my free time, and give you regular updates however it may take maximum 14 days depending on my situation and the complexity for the drawing.
- The payment will be received the day that I will be handing you the artwork
- Please do not use these artwork as your own "work" however with giving me credit, you can do whatever you want with it.

PRICES
I start my prices at 30k Gold
For colour and rendering +10k gold
For additional figures/people/pets or complex poses additional 5k to 10k gold depending on complexity
(the prices are set, however i can negotiate payment through any other means such as, pets, consumables (philters etc.), Avatar items and so on.)

EXAMPLES







 
This Page loaded in 0.003 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.