Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,393 231
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,333,728 600
Generated 761,872 3
Captured 1,302,820 21
Bred 7,268,884 576
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Player Introductions > Hiii I'm Bram/Vampy ^^
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Vlmpiire
Level 8
Joined: 9/30/2026
Threads: 1
Posts: 1
Posted: 9/30/2026 at 5:43 AM Post #1
Hello. An old friend of mine had an account here for years although I never got around to making one myself until now. I'm not good at intros so I'll just infodump a little about myself

I'm in my early 20s
I'm gothic (vampire + modern trad goth)
I LOVE vampires and anything related (my favourite author is Bram Stoker and my favourite game of all time is Castlevania)
I have a pet bird whom I love (even if he hates me)
I like to draw and will likely post some art to here or commissions later on
My favourite season/holiday is Halloween
I am a training hairstylist and my hair is currently black and red so ama about hair

I'd love to make any friends if any of you guys wanna add me to chat about common interests and whatnot feel free! I can't wait to make cool vampy/gothic pets

Rexistentialcrisis
Level 65
Warden of Umbra
Joined: 9/17/2026
Threads: 3
Posts: 20
Posted: 9/30/2026 at 3:42 PM Post #2
Welcome!!

Halloween is also my favorite holiday! I feel like its one of the only ones that people still get super festive for besides Christmas in my area >.>

I'm still quite new myself, but feel free to reach out if you have any questions or want some help with the first couple-a dungeons and I'll answer what I can!
 
This Page loaded in 0.004 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.