Forum Index > Player Introductions > Returning Newbie
Page 1
Author
Thread Post
Chrysothemis
Level 50
Joined: 3/11/2018
Threads: 3
Posts: 13
Posted: 9/29/2026 at 10:02 AM
Post #1
Hello! My account is fairly old, but I've been popping in and out for a while, since I joined around... I think 2017, perhaps 2018? I keep coming back because I enjoy the gameplay and art, but I'm very shy, so making friends is difficult for me. ^^;
I'm also on the Discord, but I noticed the account linking is down, so there goes that avenue as well, since I'm stuck with an unverified account that can only see the announcements...
But if anyone wants to talk about fiber crafts, video games, or roleplay, I'm here!
Rexistentialcrisis
Level 65
Warden of Umbra
Joined: 9/17/2026
Threads: 3
Posts: 20
Posted: 9/29/2026 at 5:28 PM
Post #2
Hi!!
I'm quite new myself but let me know if you need anything! I'm rather flush with supplies I'm not sure what to do with right now haha.
>.> I'm also locked out of the discord til the verifying thing is up n running
what kinds of games are you into? I mostly enjoy sandbox or design based games, but right now I loooove Prehistoric Kingdom, JW Evolution II, MC, and I've been meaning to get into paralives since it came out but haven't gotten around to it ^^"
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to delete this post?
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to restore this post?
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to report this post?
Go to Top
This Page loaded in 0.005 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities