- [Draeyl] Azure Fire x2
- [Draeyl (Aged)] Coconut Lime
- [Faelora] Seaside Gloam x2
- [Kelpari] Watercolored
- [Luffox] Surfing Sun
- [Lunemara] Balmy Skies x2
- [Nytekrie] Sparkling Forest
Please ping if interested!
Edited By Wolfpack2020 on 9/12/2026 at 6:58 PM.
Silverstream616
Level 75
Fishy
Joined: 7/3/2015
Threads: 122
Posts: 6,280
Posted: 8/20/2026 at 4:11 AM
Post #2
Could I grab the aged vorp and kelp please?
Zarijara
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Joined: 6/23/2026
Threads: 1
Posts: 19
Posted: 8/20/2026 at 4:12 AM
Post #3
Could I grab the quitari and zolnixi, please?
edit: also, sorry for being silly but how do you send money? ^^;
Edited By Zarijara on 8/20/2026 at 4:14 AM.
Wolfpack2020
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 2/10/2018
Threads: 106
Posts: 3,488
Posted: 8/20/2026 at 1:27 PM
Post #4
You're not being silly, no worries! I'll send you a trade with a CoD for the agreed upon price ^^ (Once you accept the trade, the gold is automatically sent over to your trading partner which in this case would be me)
I'll send the trade and the molds over now, I hope I explained it well enough for you! c:
Haleighb
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Joined: 2/2/2016
Threads: 93
Posts: 1,881
Posted: 8/20/2026 at 2:54 PM
Post #5
May I buy the vene pls?
(Unless you'd trade for an aeri, rikki, or griff?)
Falkinsey
Level 75
Celestial Crusader
Joined: 10/4/2014
Threads: 24
Posts: 3,276
Posted: 8/20/2026 at 3:42 PM
Post #6
Please could I buy the aged lupora and the new vulnyx, if they're still available?
Flyier
Level 75
Sergeant
Joined: 7/23/2018
Threads: 2
Posts: 70
Posted: 8/21/2026 at 6:34 PM
Post #7
Good eve Wolf,
I would love to purchase both of your Beach Bonfire Lups if you still have them.
May luck be with you,
Flyier
Wolfpack2020
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 2/10/2018
Threads: 106
Posts: 3,488
Posted: 8/22/2026 at 5:43 AM
Post #8
Sent the Vene mold and a CoD! Unfortunately I'm not looking for anything this fest ^^
Wolfpack2020
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 2/10/2018
Threads: 106
Posts: 3,488
Posted: 8/22/2026 at 5:45 AM
Post #9
Sent both and a CoD, thank you!
Wolfpack2020
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 2/10/2018
Threads: 106
Posts: 3,488
Posted: 8/22/2026 at 5:46 AM
Post #10
Sent molds and CoD, best of luck to you as well! ^^
Go to Page:
1, 2
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to delete this post?
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to restore this post?
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to report this post?
Go to Top
This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities