Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,407 224
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,336,414 1,231
Generated 761,960 1
Captured 1,302,907 16
Bred 7,271,395 1,214
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Item Marketplace > [S/T] Fabled Molds + Prismatic Pearl
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Haleighb
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Joined: 2/2/2016
Threads: 93
Posts: 1,878
Posted: 8/15/2026 at 7:27 PM Post #1
Hihi Happy Summer Fest all :D

LF Summer themes with certain traits

Esp looking for new Ryo molds, they're my theme <3

Molds

Majestic
800k

Fabled
125k

x1 [Ferrikki] Coral Heart
x1 [Nephini] Sun Splashed

Regular
10k

Pearls
offers! gold only

Prismatic pearl x1

Edited By Haleighb on 9/13/2026 at 10:07 AM.
Falkinsey
Level 75
Celestial Crusader
Joined: 10/4/2014
Threads: 24
Posts: 3,276
Posted: 8/16/2026 at 10:20 AM Post #2
Please may I buy the following regulars:-

Aurleon - Aged x1
Bulbor - New x1, Aged x2
Draeyl - Aged x1
Kelpari - Aged x1
Luffox - New x2
Lunemara - Aged x1
Morkko - New x1
Nytekrie - New x1, Aged x2
Qitari - Aged x1
Sylvorpa - Aged x2
Vulnyx - New x1

Obviously assuming they are still available :) I think that's 170k.

Would you take diamonds for a new aeridini, a maj lighira nad a maj ny'vene?
Edited By Falkinsey on 8/16/2026 at 10:20 AM.
Haleighb
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Joined: 2/2/2016
Threads: 93
Posts: 1,878
Posted: 8/16/2026 at 10:33 AM Post #3
Of course! <33

They should all be sent, lmk if I missed any
(I actually only had 1 aged vorp, sorry!)

also sent CoD and set up dia exchange for 1125 dias
Edited By Haleighb on 8/16/2026 at 10:33 AM.
Falkinsey
Level 75
Celestial Crusader
Joined: 10/4/2014
Threads: 24
Posts: 3,276
Posted: 8/16/2026 at 10:42 AM Post #4
Many thanks :)

CoD accepted and exchange completed!

I'll check I've received everything but I'm sure I will have.
Inkdots
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Joined: 10/24/2025
Threads: 0
Posts: 101
Posted: 8/16/2026 at 1:38 PM Post #5
Hi!
Are you looking for aged Nyvenes too? If so I'd like to trade one for your puffadore.
Haleighb
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Joined: 2/2/2016
Threads: 93
Posts: 1,878
Posted: 8/16/2026 at 5:26 PM Post #6
No aged, sorry. Just new ones :)
Edited By Haleighb on 8/16/2026 at 5:27 PM.
Eid0lon
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Joined: 10/18/2019
Threads: 70
Posts: 5,416
Posted: 8/17/2026 at 3:38 PM Post #7
Could I please buy one of your shimmering stream Griffis and one of the beach bonfire lups?
Falkinsey
Level 75
Celestial Crusader
Joined: 10/4/2014
Threads: 24
Posts: 3,276
Posted: 8/17/2026 at 5:33 PM Post #8
Just checking if your list is up to date before I come shopping again :)
Haleighb
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Joined: 2/2/2016
Threads: 93
Posts: 1,878
Posted: 8/17/2026 at 6:00 PM Post #9
Sent!! :D
Haleighb
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Joined: 2/2/2016
Threads: 93
Posts: 1,878
Posted: 8/17/2026 at 6:01 PM Post #10
It is! I just added a few more actually c:
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.