Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page View Official Sylestia Merchandise
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 1,414 222
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 9,340,119 1,201
Generated 761,996 6
Captured 1,303,001 13
Bred 7,274,970 1,182
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Join Today!
Forum Index > Item Marketplace > Closed
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Lexie2019
Level 34
Joined: 3/22/2020
Threads: 11
Posts: 147
Posted: 4/13/2026 at 3:43 PM Post #1
Hiya! I have a regular Vulnyx essence that I'm not going to use! I'd love to trade it for a Zolnixi essence!
Ender
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Joined: 9/19/2017
Threads: 120
Posts: 1,609
Posted: 4/13/2026 at 5:57 PM Post #2
I have a regular Zolnixi essence I can trade! I'll send it over :)
 
This Page loaded in 0.004 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
Join our Discord Follow our Facebook page Follow our Instagram page Visit Official Merchandise Shop
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.