Email Address:
Password:
Forgot Password?
Home
Account
Overview
Stables
Hatchery
Inventory
Wardrobe
Referrals
Settings
Explore
Seasonal Festival
World Map
Generator
Breeding Grounds
Nurturing Grounds
Party
Task Log
Mission Log
Quest Log
Themed Pet Codex
Trade
Player Trades
Trade Broker
Currency Exchange
Games
Eggling Auction
Pick A Door
Official Games
Un-Official Games
Jinxie's Jamboree
Shops
Festival Shop
Diamond Shop
Avatar Shop
Scale Shop
Social
Inbox
Forums
Community Polls
Advanced Search
October 9th, 2026
33 Online
1:29 PM
Player Name
Player ID #
Pet ID #
Advanced Search
Active Players on Sylestia
Category
Total
Yesterday
Players
1,415
224
Sylestia Pet Data
Category
Total
Yesterday
Pets
9,340,425
306
Generated
761,999
3
Captured
1,303,020
19
Bred
7,275,254
284
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Recent Announcements
Thread
Posted
Summer Festival Pet Tr..
Aug 18
Summer Festival Overvi..
Aug 15
Patriotic Event Overvi..
Jul 3
Site Downtime (6/16/20..
Jun 15
Leaderboard Contests O..
May 28
Forum Index >
Item Marketplace >
[S/T] Winter Fest
Page 1
Author
Thread Post
Phoenixwinchester
Level 65
The Artistic
Joined:
7/15/2018
Threads:
121
Posts:
2,093
Posted: 12/21/2025 at 5:12 PM
Post #1
S/T:
[Morkko]Polar Bear Essence x1
Looking For:
Gold
Diamond
New Zone Lupora
New Zone Zolnixi
Edited By Phoenixwinchester on 12/29/2025 at 8:06 PM.
Phoenixwinchester
Level 65
The Artistic
Joined:
7/15/2018
Threads:
121
Posts:
2,093
Posted: 12/21/2025 at 5:12 PM
Post #2
[Reserved]
Phoenixwinchester
Level 65
The Artistic
Joined:
7/15/2018
Threads:
121
Posts:
2,093
Posted: 12/23/2025 at 1:39 PM
Post #3
[Reserved]
Phoenixwinchester
Level 65
The Artistic
Joined:
7/15/2018
Threads:
121
Posts:
2,093
Posted: 12/28/2025 at 8:20 PM
Post #4
Updated
Haleighb
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Joined:
2/2/2016
Threads:
93
Posts:
1,882
Posted: 12/29/2025 at 12:33 AM
Post #5
Could I buy the Ryo fressence pls? ^-^
Phoenixwinchester
Level 65
The Artistic
Joined:
7/15/2018
Threads:
121
Posts:
2,093
Posted: 12/29/2025 at 8:06 PM
Post #6
I already accepted an offer on it but I can let you know if I get another
Haleighb
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Joined:
2/2/2016
Threads:
93
Posts:
1,882
Posted: 12/29/2025 at 8:19 PM
Post #7
Thats ok, I actually got the last trait I needed for my proj so I dont need any more ^-^ thank you though!
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to delete this post?
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to restore this post?
Confirm Action
Are you sure you wish to report this post?
Go to Top
This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service |
Privacy Policy |
Contact Us |
Credits |
Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2026 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.